PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Delete Recordings

zola25
17-03-14, 08:04
Hi all
Having a strange problem but its my only one with the new image so think you guys have done a great job on it anyway here is the problem.
When i go into the movie selection(recordings)and delete a recording even if i delete it from the recycle bin it reappears when i refresh the page, or if i just delete and the restart the stb it also comes back no error logs appear can someone else check if it happens to them or if it is just me.
I only have Cccam plugin installed and nothing else

Just upgraded to Zeus 005 and it is still the same

Trial
17-03-14, 08:52
Hi,
I deleted a few recordings with Zeus and had no problem. Is it an internal HDD with ext4 formated? If it still exists then enable debug log, restart gui, delete some recordings and post debug log here.

ciao

zola25
17-03-14, 09:58
Hi
It is an internal HDD formated in ext4 i have tried a clean install with the latest version in the downloads which is zeus 0003 updated to 005 on line and it is still the same.
Here is the debug log

Rob van der Does
17-03-14, 10:10
I'm not an expert, but it looks like it is trying to delete files that have issues.
Can you FTP into the box and manually delete all files with that have 'Premier League_ Aston Villa - Chelsea' and '6`eren HD' in the name and see how you go from there?

zola25
17-03-14, 10:26
I'm not an expert, but it looks like it is trying to delete files that have issues.
Can you FTP into the box and manually delete all files with that have 'Premier League_ Aston Villa - Chelsea' and '6`eren HD' in the name and see how you go from there?

Thanks worked fine from ftp with all the recordings i could not delete via the stb,i dont know what caused the problems with those recordings though

Rob van der Does
17-03-14, 10:39
and that would be hard to tell by now. Sometimes a file-name gets corrupted due to a power outage.
Anyway: completely fixed now?

zola25
17-03-14, 10:51
Yes all fixed thanks for your help