PDA

View Full Version : Agc

DaMacFunkin
16-03-14, 15:29
Hello, finally got both my boxes running on Zeus, thanks for all the help and sorry for sharing my stres, but I gave found a small bug on 003, agc always reports as 0 even though the signal seems fine, is this normal?

abu baniaz
16-03-14, 15:49
This is not how it should be.

It is a driver issue and has been reported to Technomate. Affects all their OE range.

DaMacFunkin
16-03-14, 18:15
Ah right, only just noticed it in 003.
Thanks.

has786
02-04-14, 13:53
Does anyone know if this agc issue has been fixed yet. although i dont have this specific box as it affects all tm OE range it will affect me if i upgrade to Zeus. I had major issues with signal issues and the tuner not finding signal when the dish was tuned perfectly. The last thing i want is to upgrade and all comes back again and that is a definite no no

abu baniaz
02-04-14, 15:33
It affects all their current range.

I'm pretty sure it is just display of value. I could be mistaken.

You can make a full image backup and restore it if it affects you adversely.

has786
02-04-14, 15:54
It affects all their current range.

I'm pretty sure it is just display of value. I could be mistaken.

You can make a full image backup and restore it if it affects you adversely.

abu

how come it works on vix 3.0 but then on zeus it no longer works and requires drivers from TM. Did vix made dramatic changes under the hood that it requires driver changes from tm?

abu baniaz
02-04-14, 15:59
Let's turn the question on its head, how come all other receivers do not require a new bootloader or drivers?

Same thing for PLI 4.0.

Technomate are working on the drivers.

has786
02-04-14, 16:21
Thats a good question for which i have no answer. perhaps you could put that in layman terms as i'm coder or developer. You as well as me know that perfect drivers will take some time to be released and some manufactures are better at this then others. Unfortunately in the past TM have taken longer then their competitors to resolve driver issues. I do not mean to slag them is just until their resolve this issue it will take a while for TM users to take benefits from PLI 4.0 based images or VIX Zeus.