PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Playback of media freezes vix with side effects

Walt
15-03-14, 23:17
I will be watching a recording obtained from another source, the encoding etc doesn't make any difference as it has happened on numerous recordings now, and the vix logo at top left will start spinning after 5 minutes,30 minutes or an hour, the recording will stutter a few times then stop completely. The receiver will then after a few seconds go back to the channel I was watching before playing the recording with no sound I can change channel multiple times with no sound. The pop up at the bottom of the screen containing channel information and picons etc will judder and the screen flashes as if it is trying to work out which resolution it wants. I have to restart vix to get functionality back and all works as it should after that. Very annoying when I am trying to record something and now have to try to find a download for it. There is no crash so no report to send. What is going on?

Walt
15-03-14, 23:17
I do not have any plugins installed except for mgcamd and CCcam

judge
15-03-14, 23:27
Enable debug logs, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Logs -> Settings -> Enable debug logs = yes.
Restart & upload one here the next time it happens.

Walt
16-03-14, 00:12
Ok, have done that. Will report back once I have something to show you. Thank you for your prompt reply yet again.