PDA

View Full Version : Solo2 not flashing HELP

nastyboy
15-03-14, 17:01
Hi

I just installed latest image for my solo2 from openvix downloads (Zeus 003) via usb

got the normal steps press power to update, which it completed

I powered off once complated and turned it back on, the lcd is stuck on starting.... and tv has purple image with vu+ logo

I have tried reflashing and using different ports, it doesnt even pick up the usb now

Any help would be appreciated

cheers

p.s, ive owned various vu+ boxes and familiar with the flash process, just cannot understand what has happened here

Stanman
15-03-14, 17:05
If you have anything else connected, disconnect it such as USB stick etc.

Just flashed my S2 and everything went as normal

judge
15-03-14, 17:14
I powered off once complated and turned it back on, the lcd is stuck on starting.... and tv has purple image with vu+ logo
The Solo2 reboots itself once the flash is completed.
You sure it had completed?

nastyboy
15-03-14, 17:30
The Solo2 reboots itself once the flash is completed.
You sure it had completed?

yup it said update complete on the lcd, after which point i powered it off and back on, the rest you know

nastyboy
15-03-14, 17:31
yup it said update complete on the lcd, after which point i powered it off and back on, the rest you know

I left it for a few mins after it said update complete, it didnt reboot after this point which is why I tunred it off and on

nastyboy
15-03-14, 17:33
If you have anything else connected, disconnect it such as USB stick etc.

Just flashed my S2 and everything went as normal

I removed a second usb from the rear which has picons/epg,

sheraz2
15-03-14, 19:19
can connect it via serial cable but unsure which files i need to upload to to the box

cactikid
15-03-14, 19:38
i also use a usb that flashes and when it tells you its finished and you power off box at rear remove usb first?then power box on.