PDA

View Full Version : CCcam2.3.0

roystheboy
15-03-14, 13:54
Hi Guys I have just flashed my Max Digital receiver with the new Vix zeus Image but I have lost my CCcam.in softcam manager could you help me get the CCcam 2.3.0 and show me how I put it in my Max receiver hope you can help cheers take care

abu baniaz
15-03-14, 14:07
See this thread
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9735-How-to-Install-CCcam-MGCamd-Others-on-ViX-image-GiGablue-Technomate-Venton-VU

roystheboy
15-03-14, 14:28
Thanks thats a great help cheers ,where do I get the CCcam.2.3.0 from hope you can help take care Roy

Larry-G
15-03-14, 14:30
As i told you in the thread you created this morning.

www.openvix.co.uk in the softcams section.

roystheboy
15-03-14, 14:41
Hi Thanks thats fine cheers sorry for not understanding I just got to get it Installed on my Max Digital box now hope I can do it take care best regards

roystheboy
15-03-14, 18:17
sorry to bother you again but how do I Install the CCcam because when I go to the blue button on my remote to softcam manager there is no cccam in there its blank its relly doing my head in hope you can help because I really need it thanks take care Roy

Stanman
15-03-14, 18:19
You put the file Pheonix linked to either via FTP into the TMP folder on the box or stick it on a usb stick and plug into the box and follow the instructions.

You will also need to create your own CCcam.cfg file

roystheboy
15-03-14, 18:49
sORRY gUYS i AM REALLY STRUGGLING HERE i PUT THE ccCAM ONTO MY STICK AND PUT IT IN THE RECEIVER BUT NOTHING CAME UP WHAT AM i DOING WRONG PLEASE PLEASE hELP SORRY GUYS

judge
15-03-14, 18:54
You copy the .ipk file to /tmp then blue button -> ViX -> Install local extension
or
copy the .ipk onto a usb stick, insert the usb stick into the box with no other screens open & follow the onscreen instructions.

roystheboy
15-03-14, 19:00
tHANKS A LOT BUT AM i ENTERING THE RIGHT CCCAM ONTO MY USB STICK BECAUSE WHEN i PUT IT IN THE RECEIVER NOTHING HAPENS NOTHING OPENS FOR ME TO CARRY ON i AM REALLY STUCK i REALLY NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

judge
15-03-14, 19:06
PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO...

Does the cam have an .ipk extension?
Have you tried copying it to /tmp & installing that way?

roystheboy
15-03-14, 19:12
PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO...

Does the cam have an .ipk extension?
Have you tried copying it to /tmp & installing that way?sorry what I can remember was I had help from a mate he sent the CCcam and I put it on a USB stick and it just Installed no problem but nw I am really struggling sorry its just me I cant remember things ,I go to DCC and the CCcam is in there and my line is in there I dont really understand sorry cheers

judge
15-03-14, 19:17
Instructions above more than once.
Have you followed them?

roystheboy
15-03-14, 19:28
Or I am reaaly trying I just need the right CCcam.2.3.0 to go onto my USB stick then I think ill be OK I hope cheers

roystheboy
15-03-14, 19:42
Oh please help otherwise there is no Films for me tonight cheers

abu baniaz
15-03-14, 19:50
my line is in there
Sorry mate, thread will have to be closed now.

We can only help you setup your cam to read your card. But those instructions are in the thread linked in post 2.