View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] CCcam install

gdhkr
14-03-14, 21:25
hi all I have just got a new vu+ duo from wos. im tring to install the CCcam I have followed the guide but when I try to start CCcam I get a message saying

no config files found, please set up CCcam first in /etc/CCcam.cfg

I have ftp and put the CCcam into tmp and installed it then created a note pad file and saved it as CCcam.cfg and put that in /etc the only thing that I can think might be a problem is I saved it as all files because there wasn't the option all types (*.*) like it says in the guide.

any help would be great cheers

Rob van der Does
14-03-14, 21:35
If the filename really is 'CCcam.cfg' that should do. Installing the ipk and this file as you did should be sufficient to start CCcam.

abu baniaz
14-03-14, 21:42
Using your ftp program, check it is not called CCcam.cfg.txt If it is, rename it to CCcam.cfg

Unless you have enabled the option, windows will not show you file extensions. Hence suggestion to check using ftp program.

gdhkr
14-03-14, 21:51
thanks for the quick reply. I have double checked and the file is definitely CCcam.cfg my nephew has the same box and he has said that when I install the CCcam from the ipk installer and my box reboots it says starting the goes straight to the boot screen. where his says starting then runs from 1 to 99 while it boots up and maybe the box isn't rebooting properly so the CCcam isn't installed right. Any thoughts?

judge
14-03-14, 21:57
Where did you get cccam from? & are you using an original or clone box?

gdhkr
14-03-14, 22:20
all sorted thanks to everyone for the advice as abu baniaz said it was the file CCcam.cfg.txt when viewed from the ftp program :thumbsup: