PDA

View Full Version : No internet connection spiderbox 7000

Roy1972
13-03-14, 21:32
Hi there I've brought a spiderbox 7000 hd second hand and I can't get it to connect to the ethernet connection status keeps saying connecting any ideas anyone

ronand
13-03-14, 21:38
The ethernet service or gift was discontinued a few years ago.

Roy1972
15-03-14, 16:18
Sorry not been using spiderbox long and don't mean to sound thick is that why I can't download the epg from the box

marty
15-03-14, 16:21
Sorry not been using spiderbox long and don't mean to sound thick is that why I can't download the epg from the box

Sorry to tell you but these boxes are not very good at all and as a result they are VERY limited. Better to sell it and get an EnigmaČ based receiver, these are allot more versatile.

N5Gooner
13-04-14, 17:47
These boxes are still extremely good if you understand what they are capable of. The gift was discontinued but other means are readily available and these boxes are relatively easy to use. You might want to start with Google and you will soon see that you have a very good box.

marty
13-04-14, 17:55
These boxes are still extremely good if you understand what they are capable of.

Doorstop? :p

N5Gooner
13-04-14, 18:00
Doorstop? :p
I'm new here and pretty sure that I can't discuss in much detail what i am alluding to. Believe me, there is plenty this box is capable of and they are still used by thousands of people every day. Don't bin it for the sake of doing a bit of reading.

marty
13-04-14, 18:05
I know exactly what you mean, but the box is still not very good ;)

EPG is crap beyond belief and apart from watching TV there not much else it will do :)
Try an EČ box, you will kick yourself for every buying one :trustme:

nsw9154
13-04-14, 18:12
i had a Blade 7000 Combo for over 3 years and thought it was the Dogs Bits :( once i bought my Solo2 i realized how ordinary they where and what i had missed all those years :rolleyes:

tomthebomb1968
14-04-14, 09:36
I have owned all sorts of boxes over the years., Dreambox, Relook, Duolabs, Tecnomates and Spider box, Currently duo2 in living room and solo2 in family room. My kids use a spiderbox 9000 and 7000 in their rooms. Truth is they are an excellent box for doing what they are supposed to do ie receive, decode and display satellite TV. The build quality is excellent and picture quality is superb. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be replacing my Vu+ boxes for one for my main viewing but for watching TV solely they are a great box.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk