PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Chqannel lists n/a

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 15:00
When using channel lists for my euro channels eg catseye and predr@g which worked fine on "old" vix it now lists N/A against all the channels with the exception of channels in 28.2 section. This appears to be the same no matter whos list i import and regardless if i have ABM running alongside

sky italy works fine on the ABM so are thrird party channel lists no longer compatible??

ive tried disabling fixed dish in tuner settings - this didnt work any suggestions would be appreciated

just flashed back image and the new software when flashing said 6 badflash groups?? - could it be corrupt flash

^^COMPASS^^
13-03-14, 15:07
I use Malimali Motorised Settings which are in the VIX plugin Feeds
there quite recent 26 February and nicely organised, they work just fine with ABM for 28.2e etc etc :D

as you say others give the dreaded n/a

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 15:10
I use Malimali Motorised Settings which are in the VIX plugin Feeds
there quite recent 26 February and nicely organised, they work just fine with ABM for 28.2e etc etc :D

as you say others give the dreaded n/a
what i cant understand the latest builds of this week work fine with older builds - just tried again flashing back - so must be something in the new coding??

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 15:17
UPDATE:

channel lists work from the plugin feeds, but as per traditional method of FTP / dreamboxedit

Is the old system not compatible with the new VIX?

Rob van der Does
13-03-14, 15:25
UPDATE:
channel lists work from the plugin feeds, but as per traditional method of FTP / dreamboxedit
Is the old system not compatible with the new VIX?
How is your 'traditional method' exactly? What files from what source are going to what location?

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 15:31
How is your 'traditional method' exactly? What files from what source are going to what location?
Rob sources from this forum basically .rar versions of what you are showing in the plugins
eg . predr@g catseyes
extracted file FTP'd to /etc/enigma2/

Rob van der Does
13-03-14, 15:35
OK: then don't copy the satellites.xml (so no satellites.xml in etc/enigma2; it there is one already just delete it).

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 15:41
OK: then don't copy the satellites.xml (so no satellites.xml in etc/enigma2; it there is one already just delete it).

will try cheers rob, but will probably use feeds - i prefer predr@g and that was never in there so just got into habit lol

Rob van der Does
13-03-14, 15:54
just flashed back image and the new software when flashing said 6 badflash groups?? - could it be corrupt flash
All flash has bad blocks. It is neatly marked as such and will not give any problems.

PS: That's the reason every SSD has extra flash on board. As soon as the controller detects a bad block, it will release an extra block.

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 16:05

you are 100% correct on this issue Rob - deleted and ftp across with the .xml file and all good

Rob van der Does
13-03-14, 16:12
Euuhhhh without the xml-file I think?

stevejd2001
13-03-14, 17:38
Euuhhhh without the xml-file I think?

me bad yes WITHOUT