PDA

View Full Version : which oscam cccam client do I need to install for new vix Zeus image?

avinitski
12-03-14, 22:42
My usual oscam cccam client ipk package doesn't seem to work, the system service oscam doesn't start within the vix setup menu.

Which file do I need from below and am I even looking it the right location for oscam client with cccam?
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/

abu baniaz
13-03-14, 01:39
Have a look at this thread.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33570-oscam-r9059-don-t-start-work

You won't find oscam & CCcam there, but you can install separately and start OScam first.

avinitski
13-03-14, 10:00
thanks, so I think you're saying check file permissions?
will do that tonight when I get home.

but I am unsure which oscam I need, 3 stick out for me but im not sure which I need >

enigma2-plugin-cams-scam.3.59_1.0-r1_mipsel.ipk
enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk
enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam_1.20.r9059_mipsel.ipk

is there anywhere that explains the difference or just which I need to run Zeus on a VU+ DUO2?

thanks

avinitski
14-03-14, 09:11
Simply put oscam will not start for me using the latest Zeus vix image.
Versions I have tried are >
enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam_1.20.r9059_mipsel.ipk
enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam_1.20.r8625_mipsel.ipk

I have checked file permissions once the ipk is installed and 'oscam' file is set to 755.

Rob van der Does
14-03-14, 09:35
I'm using the '1.20.r8625' version; works fine.
Please make sure your config is fine.

zenith
14-03-14, 11:49
i am using 9664 oscam working fine for me on version 2 zeus set my oscam file permission to 775 and placed my oscam files in /etc/tuxbox/config all 775 permissions.

Stanman
14-03-14, 12:04
Fine here as well on three boxes. Which local card you having issues wuth?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

allanapp
19-03-14, 02:08
Hello all. I've just installed Zues v005 together with Oscam 9059, set permissions to 775 on three files oscam.conf oscam.server and oscam.dvbapi in etc/tuxbox/config

What I need to know is what info should be in each file

All help much appreciated.

DaMacFunkin
19-03-14, 06:50
I really wish i could get to a place where i could get *real* info about setting up oscam for my needs, without it all being a bit nudge nudge, wink wink.

wullboy
19-03-14, 08:09
I really wish i could get to a place where i could get *real* info about setting up oscam for my needs, without it all being a bit nudge nudge, wink wink.

C/S talk is not allowed on this site m8, or any other sat forum sites,thats why its...nudge...nudge...wink...wink... no even with private messaging [ which other sites do allow ] ??

allanapp
19-03-14, 10:39
The thing is guys that I'm not looking for any info re C/S.

I'm a total newbie to Oscam and due to my location in the middle of the Atlantic cannot and do not want to receive a signal from the spot beam Astra at 28.2E but I do have the opportunity to receive the free channels on Hispasat at 30West if I buy a MEO/ZON but I don't want to as I have a nice Gigablue Quad that will do the job!

I just need to know what information to put into three files oscam.conf oscam.server and oscam.dvbapi (if indeed it is those files) so I can get a picture on my TV.

Hope someone can help without getting into all the politics!!

sufre
18-04-14, 19:58
were can i get cccam for vu+solo

abu baniaz
18-04-14, 20:34
were can i get cccam for vu+solo
You can download from openvix.co.uk. You can aslo install through the plugin menu.

Please note: The Cams provided by the VIX team do not have configs. You will have to create your own one in order to read your card.