PDA

View Full Version : Two Vu+ Duos in one room

sootie
08-11-10, 16:53
Has anyone got two of these boxes running under one TV? Just wondered how you would get over the remote control issues. I'd like to get another one, but only if I could configure the remotes.

Cheers

pooface
08-11-10, 17:13
Has anyone got two of these boxes running under one TV? Just wondered how you would get over the remote control issues. I'd like to get another one, but only if I could configure the remotes.

Cheers

One question, why would you want two boxes both under the same tv?

Anyway, to answer your question, no, I don't think there is anything to sort out this issue for you. I tried (I know this sounds a bit hypercritical, but read on :p) using my duo and solo under the same tv, but just gave up because of the same problems. Reason for both was for testing of the images... :D

Anyway, I know that with the dreamboxes, they used to have a plugin or something that allowed you to change the frequency or something of the remote for your box, so you could use two boxes in the same room. I can't remember the plugin or whatever it was called... But I've not found one for the vu boxes either... Unless anyone else knows of it?!

In the end, I just got around it by putting the solo up in the bed room. One question, anyone wanna donate a HD TV for me rather than using the old crt ?! :p hehe

sootie
08-11-10, 17:24
Oh well. I thought there may be a way around it. Cheers anyway!

Larry-G
08-11-10, 17:27
One question, anyone wanna donate a HD TV for me rather than using the old crt ?! :p hehe

lol you dont get if you dont ask LOL.