PDA

View Full Version : Multiquickbutton "problem"

XeWonder
08-11-10, 16:05
Hi,

difficult to explain

I'm using Multiquickbutton plugin...

I find it great as I can finally set up buttons the way I want and in a way that makes sense...

However, when I press "ok" on a channel and then red for channel info (or any other colour), it picks up the button assigned via Multiquickbutton.

All other plugins and functions work fine... i.e colours displayed do the right functions (plugin screen > green=download red=remove)

Is this a problem with the VU_HD_Plus skin? Can I force it to use the proper "colours"?

I need to use this skin as others mess up the Greek epg (for wife).

Thanks

andyblac
08-11-10, 16:23
Hi,

difficult to explain

I'm using Multiquickbutton plugin...

I find it great as I can finally set up buttons the way I want and in a way that makes sense...

However, when I press "ok" on a channel and then red for channel info (or any other colour), it picks up the button assigned via Multiquickbutton.

All other plugins and functions work fine... i.e colours displayed do the right functions (plugin screen > green=download red=remove)

Is this a problem with the VU_HD_Plus skin? Can I force it to use the proper "colours"?

I need to use this skin as others mess up the Greek epg (for wife).

Thanks

sorry dont understand, multiquickbutton should override the info bar, with what you setup, ie if you re assignred RED to view epg, then red will no longer view info

XeWonder
08-11-10, 17:14
hi,

not really... because if that would be the case, I would not be able (for example) to add remove plugins (red & green) or anything else. Everything would be "screwed up"... but it's not...

Multiquickbutton "sits" there when nothing else is there...

only infobar has the problem...

andyblac
08-11-10, 17:28
hi,

not really... because if that would be the case, I would not be able (for example) to add remove plugins (red & green) or anything else. Everything would be "screwed up"... but it's not...

Multiquickbutton "sits" there when nothing else is there...

only infobar has the problem...

please explain what yo are trying to do with multiquickbutton

XeWonder
08-11-10, 17:37
Hi again,

I'm just trying to make my remote do what it's supposed to do....

for example ch+ ch- to actually change the channel and not do something else...

I also assign different functions to colour buttons... and it all works well except the infobar..

not big deal...

was just asking if (like any other plugin) the infobar can keep it's colour button assignment..