PDA

View Full Version : Set up of vu duo solo 2 satellite box for channels

Nathan
09-03-14, 20:15
Hi I am purchasing a new solo 2 duo box in a few weeks; I being honest I am not good at setting TVS and decoders up would anyone please kindly be willing to help me set up my new box to receive satellite channels? I'm not sure what channels I would receive please can anyone tell me how to receive the most channels sports; all movies documentaries tries etc much appreciated for any help!!

I have a standard sky dish that sky installed many years ago for sky set up

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Nath

Maxwell
09-03-14, 20:43
start by reading this thread http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23571-New-box-set-up-guide.

Nathan
09-03-14, 20:51
Hi maxwell Thank you very much maxwell I will do :) I will have it in a few weeks when my sky has been cancelled!! I have to wait until sky months notice is expired only a few weeks waiting in anticipation hoping that the vu duo solo 2 box gets me more channels!

Maxwell
09-03-14, 21:00
Hope you enjoy it when you get it, just a heads up for the future - talk of servers of the type you meant is not allowed on this forum I have edited your post and removed that reference.

Nathan
09-03-14, 21:24
Maxwell I don't know much about all of this industry! I have only heard from people I know have recently had the new solo 2 box I'm not a tech whizz!!