PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Vu+ Solo 2 - sly card not showing Discovery, Atlantic, etc..

Doobreydoo
07-03-14, 18:42
Guys,

Receiver arrived today from WOS :D great experience with those guys.

So I have installed my HDD, installed VIX (Latest image), configured the EPG, installed CCcam including the config file (after locating my old sly box code) installed white sly card into machine.

Situation is that I can get all the FTA/FTV channels, which I couldn't until I did the CCcam bit and what I am trying to do is to use my "white" sly card in my VU+Solo2 so I can get the channels which I subscribe too.

My thoughts are that I may not have updated the config file with the correct boxcode, as I can see everything apart from the channels which I pay for (not movies, sports - not interested in those, but Atlantic, Discovery, etc.)

Can you please guide me to where to continue looking?

Thanks,

Doobs.

Doobreydoo
08-03-14, 15:08
Come on guys 67 reads and not a single piece of advice?

Stanman
08-03-14, 16:43
Have you read the tutorial on setting up cccam on the forum.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

timofee
08-03-14, 17:00
If your card is paired to your Ѕky you might not be able to see the HD channels. What happens when you check Discovery SD instead of Discovery HD ?

Doobreydoo
08-03-14, 17:08
If your card is paired to your Ѕky you might not be able to see the HD channels. What happens when you check Discovery SD instead of Discovery HD ?

Hey, yes discovery sd works..... Is there any fix to unpair the card?

would Oscam work..?

Doobreydoo
08-03-14, 17:13
Yup..followed tutorial. It looks like the entitlements are there, just can't see hd entitlements,,

Larry-G
08-03-14, 17:41
Looks like your card has been hit by the new pairing method if you have lost the HD channels and premium content such as sky sports and movies, to my knowledge ( and i'm not a expert ) once it has been hit there is little or rather nothing you can do about it as the previous loopholes of pairing the card to a older SD receiver have since been closed.

Rob van der Does
09-03-14, 14:41
Come on guys 67 reads and not a single piece of advice?
Generally it helps when posting in the correct section :p

Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

timofee
10-03-14, 15:19
There are some interesting threads elsewhere that say you can reverse the pairing problem, and yet in the same place there are a lot of sceptics saying it can't be done.