PDA

View Full Version : Strange Problem since new 16 Images came out

tomthebomb1968
08-11-10, 00:23
Ok lads heres the problem. I have motorised dish on tuner A and static dish on 28.2 on tuner B. So most of the time I am using tuner B. Then if I try to zap to another satellite nothing happens or if I am recording something on 28.2 and try to view another transpoder on 28.2 tuner A should kick in but all I am getting is black screen and no figure for sat strength. I checked the motor and the light is off at these times so no power going to motor. If I go into the Service Searching menu and use Satfinder the motor wakes up and goes to where its supposed to and all is working again. But if a recording has already started you cant access the Satfinder menu and so the motor wont wake up.

Any ideas welcome

Sicilian
08-11-10, 06:39
Swap you tuners around. Use Tuner B for the motor dish.

tomthebomb1968
17-11-10, 16:10
Ok have tried that and still the motor is powering down when not in use and wont kick in again when required. Is this happening to anyone else? Never had this problem with older images just the newest ones. Doing my head in now!

bob1
17-11-10, 18:39
Working fine for me.

steford
17-11-10, 20:12
Never happened to me with similar setup using either tuner. I do now have the fixed on Tuner A for priority - which is better.