PDA

View Full Version : samsung 3d tv

Mart
08-11-10, 00:09
If any one has a samsung 3d tv you can get free glasses,

samsung-connect.co.uk

or you can email them at
3dglasses@samsung-connect.co.uk with your name and address and Serial Number,worked fine for me have got a few of them ;)

basilyoung
08-11-10, 10:42
he he, I should of posted this as well, well done Mart

and yes, I have already done this, and now own 4 pairs of the 3d glasses, ( 2 came with the TV, and 1 pair with the 3d blue ray player, and the 4th pair, via the above posting )

baz

fintannl
08-11-10, 10:52
of course the next generation of 3d tvs will no longer need people to wear 3d glasses. the goalposts forever move in tvland

silverfox0786
08-11-10, 10:55
of course the next generation of 3d tvs will no longer need people to wear 3d glasses. the goalposts forever move in tvland

thats so true but the questin lays at d we want 3d now or can we wait for that goal ost to widen before we buy

Maxwell
08-11-10, 11:00
I personally am going to wait, 3D just isn't worth the investment at the moment too little content and some of the content available is converted from 2D and as a result is average at best, a prime example of this is Clash of the Titans, great in 2D and very average in 3D.

basilyoung
08-11-10, 11:05
true, but waiting for the next innovation?? how long??

Maxwell
08-11-10, 11:13
true, but waiting for the next innovation?? how long??
Maybe not wait for the next gen but at least until the content makes it worthwhile, flirtation with 3D has happened several times over the years and although the technology has moved on enormously convincing the masses its a good thing is a totally different animal, its fine for us enthusiasts but a different matter to justify the expense to Mr+Mrs 2.4