PDA

View Full Version : Airplay on vu duo can't connect

Mikeyc
04-03-14, 23:47
Anyone know how you connect your ipad/iphone to airplay on vu duo? I've downloaded it from plugin and started it up but iphone doesn't find it or show up the airplay symbol. Cheers

Clabs
05-03-14, 22:38
What version of Airplayer are you using? Just realised that the kids upgraded to 0.4.1 but that doesn't work for me anymore although I am on an older ios 5.0.1

I downgraded Airplayer to 0.3.1 and all back to normal again. You can get that version from the official site or shout and I will upload the IPK.

boxer29
06-03-14, 17:56
What version of Airplayer are you using? Just realised that the kids upgraded to 0.4.1 but that doesn't work for me anymore although I am on an older ios 5.0.1

Thanks
I downgraded Airplayer to 0.3.1 and all back to normal again. You can get that version from the official site or shout and I will upload the IPK.
Can you please upload the ipk for the airplayer ,mine doesnt work

Clabs
06-03-14, 18:34
Here you go.

Remove the current version via the plugins menu, restart, ftp this version to your tmp folder and install via Blue Button>Vix>Install Local Extensions

boxer29
07-03-14, 23:54
Here you go.

Remove the current version via the plugins menu, restart, ftp this version to your tmp folder and install via Blue Button>Vix>Install Local Extensions

downloaded the above airplayer 0.3.1 in the link and installed in the tmp folder of my box
and then installed it via the blue button ,but the box says airplayer needs to be updated and it then goes into a cycle and reboots
what should i do now

boxer29
07-03-14, 23:56
im on ios 7
how can i update to 4.1 cause this version is crashing the box
not able to delete the airplayer 3.1 via the extensions anymore

boxer29
08-03-14, 00:13
sorted had to put the 4.1 again into the tmp folder via ftp and the box updated it to 4.1 butnow it says m38u something can be played ,while i am playing a video from the iphone ,but then it plays it and then it stops saying your trial period is expired ,i have just downloaded it now ,why the trial period has expired ,what should i do ,
does the still pic of from the iphone though