PDA

View Full Version : TS Media streaming

Stu5
01-03-14, 22:38
Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place for this so apologies if it is the wrong place.

I have a VU+ solo 2, with the vix image build 808, TS media works great but I can't get any of the IPTV to work or youtube, is anyone else having any problems with this part of tsmedia.

boysheff
09-03-14, 01:04
Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place for this so apologies if it is the wrong place.

I have a VU+ solo 2, with the vix image build 808, TS media works great but I can't get any of the IPTV to work or youtube, is anyone else having any problems with this part of tsmedia.

Have yo gone in general settings in ts media? Sometimes your ISP May block these. Am new to this my self

boysheff
13-03-14, 20:07
Have yo gone in general settings in ts media? Sometimes your ISP May block these. Am new to this my self

sorted! restarted box and bingo

barry2012
05-04-14, 19:41
Like the tsmedia but for some reason have crashes on movies channels box reboots with errors
how do i send log reports in

boysheff
06-04-14, 09:06
go to your logs and you will see a list, from there you follow the instructions, basically read the logs or send, you may need to setup your email account so that next time you just send with or without comments

msuk
11-04-14, 14:22
Hi there,

What does TS Media give or do? Will this work on the latest Zeus image?

Thanks

weirskynet
11-04-14, 14:28
Tsmedia is a plugin that allows you to access IPTV services and online media services

And it will work in latest Zeus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

msuk
12-04-14, 16:53
Hi,

Where can I find it?

weirskynet
12-04-14, 17:08
Can get it from the plugin menu as far as I'm aware

Then press green button and scroll to extensions sub section

Should be in their :)

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

msuk
12-04-14, 17:11
Hi,

Managed to install it - rebooted the box but none of the IPTV stuff seems to work :(

weirskynet
13-04-14, 10:51
The IPTV can be hit and miss sometimes depends on ur net connection also

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

craig.gorms
13-04-14, 14:21
The IPTV can be hit and miss sometimes depends on ur net connection also

Weirskynet
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

Agreed, some Internet Providers block web sites that are used by IPTV you may have to try other options.

davcra
14-04-14, 18:45
Hi, can anyone help me here. I tried to upgrade ts media and nothing happened. So I had the bright idea of removing it then reinstalling it. When I went to do this every time I try to add plug ins my box crashes. It's a vu+solo2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boysheff
14-04-14, 19:47
try going into box and delete from ftp program, then restart box and download from feeds again

davcra
14-04-14, 22:56
Managed to delete ts media but every time I try to access plugin menu the box still crashes

Trial
15-04-14, 07:43
Hi,
if it crashes post a crash log here. You should find the crashlog in a log directory on your hard drive or in /home/root/logs.

ciao

davcra
15-04-14, 09:09
Hi,
if it crashes post a crash log here. You should find the crashlog in a log directory on your hard drive or in /home/root/logs.

ciao

Hi the latest crash log says enigma2_crash_1397157655.log I'm obviously not tech minded so any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks

Trial
15-04-14, 12:12
Hi,
download this file to your PC and if you post here go to advanced and then you can attach a file.

ciao