PDA

View Full Version : Blank recordings

DaMacFunkin
01-03-14, 07:47
vix 808, no extra pug ins installed except softcam and on demand, strange problem occured, on thursday evening Me and the wife sat down to watch that nights recording of Emmerdale from ITV HD and it was a black screen with no data, so i tried to tune to ITV HD and got the no data on transponder message,, all other channels BBC2 CH4 seemed fine, so i figure ITV HD has changed transponder, i run auto bouquets and it is still black, following a box reset the channel then reappears. When i go to bed that night i have no ITV HD on my Technomate NANO, i run auto bouquets and reset the box and it comes back, fine problem solved i think. Last night we sit down to watch the recordings of Emmerdale and corrie and they are blank again, but ITV HD is correctly tuned. Are my auto timers somehow still recording of the old transponder?

Rob van der Does
01-03-14, 08:20
Are my auto timers somehow still recording of the old transponder?
If you didn't change them: yes, indeed.
So best delete affected AT's and set new ones.

DaMacFunkin
01-03-14, 18:00
I wasn't sure if it worked like that under the hood, I presumed it just searched for ITV HD from bouquets list.

Rob van der Does
01-03-14, 18:48
I just had exactly the same issue with ITV 1 HD.

BubbleBalls
01-03-14, 20:06
I think you need to also delete timers already created by old autotimers, so new ones are created. Had a fail on a timer already.

Tapatālker

cactikid
01-03-14, 21:37
not used this yet but may use it now,if abm works and channel movement is fixed do you get a message/warning wrong info or just the blank screen when using auto timers:confused: thinking that you dont know channels have moved forgot to say.

DaMacFunkin
03-03-14, 19:24
What happens is it doesn't actually record anything, you attempt to play "the recording" and it goes to black screen then straight back to record list, I'm waiting now with baited breath to see if my new timers record this evening.

DaMacFunkin
05-03-14, 09:12
Just as update recordings are fine after deleting and resetting.