PDA

View Full Version : Ok! Am I being dumb??

Philjobooboo
27-02-14, 01:26
The duo is now installed and I'm adding plugins ect. It has a 500gb HDD installed. I also have ago portable HDD with all my movies ect on, so question is where is the media player??? Or is it a plugin and if so which one? Cheers all. Phil

Larry-G
27-02-14, 01:38
The duo is now installed and I'm adding plugins ect. It has a 500gb HDD installed. I also have ago portable HDD with all my movies ect on, so question is where is the media player??? Or is it a plugin and if so which one? Cheers all. Phil

press the media player / file list button. ( the one directly to the right of the menu button on your remote control unit ).

Philjobooboo
27-02-14, 01:43
Ahh! That's bringing up my recorded file. Do I have to setup my portable hdd in vucc?

Larry-G
27-02-14, 01:45
Just make sure the drive is mounted properly.

Blue button> ViX> ( mounts ), not sure about the last bit as i'm not near a receiver to check but you'll find it there easily enough.

pooface
27-02-14, 07:27
Top expand on what Phoenix says, once you've mounted your box, you will need to browse to the location of your external hdd to play back anything from it. Easiest way to do this, is press the yellow button once in the recordings list...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Philjobooboo
27-02-14, 10:13
Ok, tried this not working. I'm in mount manager it's set as a external USB press blue to mount, comes up mount failed. Sorry newbie with this box it's a steep learning curve from an f5!!