PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Build 808 Channels showing N/A

stevejd2001
26-02-14, 11:10
The issue has been resolved by flashing back to an earlier build so obviously some issue with build 808

It affected my following boxes >>>

Solo

Duo

Solo2

When you go into the bouquet ....

Channel numbers are there but where channel description is eg Sky Sports 1 ....it is replaced with N/A

Initially thought is was crossepg issue so deleted .dat file etc but to no avail. Only way was to reflash older build

ismailbmw
26-02-14, 11:55
Just a thought could you not have run ABM to update the channel list. I run 808 on my duo2 and it is perfect. I have ABM auto update at 3.30am

stevejd2001
26-02-14, 12:02
Just a thought could you not have run ABM to update the channel list. I run 808 on my duo2 and it is perfect. I have ABM auto update at 3.30am

did that isamail >> did not resolve the issue >>> 1st thing that i did mate

then i thought issue could be crossepg >>> still had the issue

apparently some users who have had same issue say its the satelitte.xml file thatis an issue in the image?? -- cant comment as above me

bluey2
26-02-14, 13:31
I think a few of us have had that happen now, with me again this morning. i just re-flas from vix image restore and all is well again

micscave
01-03-14, 09:54
It happens on my Ultimo when I get the box freeze with the VIX spinner in the top left corner.
I resolve it by telnet "init 4" to kill enigma. Then FTP into the box and delete "EPG.dat" and the "Cross EPG" folder from where ever you store them. Then either delete my channel list or send a fresh backup of my motorised settings to the box with Dreambox Edit.
Telnet "init 3" to wake up the box.
Run ABM & then Cross EPG & all will be well

It sounds long winded but it means you keep all your timers intact (your last backup might not have all your timers set).

Hope this helps

ash888
04-03-14, 16:08
also been having the same issue, i reflashed the box but it keeps happening when ABM updates.
i use the mr mister bouquet to get all the channel list i want and had been using ABM to keep upto date.
i can disable ABM to avoid this problem and run it manually when needed but it was working fine before.

unless i changed a setting by mistake or something i am not aware of.