PDA

View Full Version : No data download connection from pc to VU+ Duo

Conaxthewarrior
06-11-10, 18:31
Hello everyone,
I´ve stumbled on a problem trying to connect my VU+ Duo to pc. Using Dreambox edit, downloading from reciever to pc works ok (data goes to an ftp server shown when I click on the desktop network icon) but I can’t get a connection when sending files back to the reciever. Dreambox edit says error in connecting to reciever, Strange isnt it?
I’ve followed the instructions from the section “Basic newbie setup procedure for VU+ Duo for Dummies” posted by Siciilan (many thanks) using first, the ip address shown (no luck) then the one VU+ Duo says it has , no luck there either.
I’ve also changed my pc’s internet tcp setup to manual ip address & dns server, using VU+ Duo’s data but again no success, this time the VU+ Duo dos’nt confirm an ip address where as before there was one.
A direct “one cable” connection from reciever to pc doesn’t help and (presently) pc and VU Duo to a 4 port internet router results in this odd situation – one way data traffic – but this is the closest I’ve come to a complete connection.
Can anyone help in suggesting what I should do?
Thanks
Conaxthewarrior