PDA

View Full Version : [Venton Unibox HDx] Forced channel switch not working when viewing DVB-T2 channel

BoxFreak
18-02-14, 14:26
Hello,

I have recently bought Venton HD3 receiver with 1*S2 and 2*T2 tuners. I have the following problem.
When I am viewing an channel in DVB-T2 bouquet (For example: channel 1), there starts an timer recording from an different now DVB-T (not T2) bouquet (Channel 2). Everything works fine.
Next there starts an timer recording from another DVB-T (not T2) bouquet (Channel 3). Immediately the enigma2 process load goes to 103% (spinner shows up), but there does not happen an forced switch to the bouquet (or Channel 3) from the viewed T2 bouquet (channel 1) but it remains on.
Box comes unresponsive and I can see that enigma2 process load does not drop. First recording (from channel 2) continues past the set timer stop time. Only way to recover is to reboot the box. In the settings it is put so that the timed recordings are allowed to interrupt viewing.
If I am viewing an DVB-T bouquet channel (as channel 1 in the scenario) everything works fine, as it should. Popup from forced channel change is shown and no problems. Image is the latest 3.0.808.
No new flashing done as there have not been any changes since fresh install (also same settings work on the second case, so should not be settings related problem).

Br,
BoxFreak

BoxFreak
21-02-14, 18:34
Update on this now happened also (for the first time) with all three channels from DVB-T, and none from T2.

BoxFreak
28-04-14, 07:45
Same happens on OpenVIX Helios build 10. Now just on plain DVB-T channels the forced channel switching does not work. Symptoms are the same.

Peterj
28-04-14, 08:11
I had the same issues a while ago. Not switching channels when recording was started.
Surprisingly the CCcam.cfg was the cause. Somehow it was corrupt. I made a fresh one and problem was solved.

BoxFreak
29-04-14, 08:20
Hello,

Thanks, but not using CCcam. I use Oscam for card reading. Last time I got this problem was when I was watching PPV channel in different bouquet when two recordings (from different bouquets) started. No problems with oscam or it's configuration seen, but I will keep following up on this.
Any other Ideas what might cause this?

BoxFreak
18-05-15, 08:11
Forced channel switch still not working. No matter if it's T/T2/S/S2 channels. Latest tested with freshly installed Hades.008, no config backups whatsoever restored, absolutely clean install. Magic-Night-HD skin in use.

abu baniaz
18-05-15, 08:44
This can only be fixed if one of the coders can reproduce issue or see a log showing the problem.

Please upload debug log.

BoxFreak
18-05-15, 18:20
42630 Here you go with log file.

BoxFreak
21-05-15, 07:49
Have you been able to dig out the root cause for this issue?

Samzam
22-05-15, 10:28
Is this same problem as...?
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42757-Channel-selection-problem-during-record/page2
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41718-Favourites-list-spinning-ViX-when-recording-in-progress-after-upgrading-Apollo

BoxFreak
22-05-15, 10:44
No. No alternative channels in use (anymore, as they did not work...).