PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Hdmi

lfc84
15-02-14, 01:22
I've just installed the latest Vix image - details as per the attached image.

I'm watching tv using the hdmi connection. Every hour or so the tv switches to AV1 rather than remaining on HDMI 1. it happens when I am using tv or radio function of the solo2.

Prior to tonight I was using BH so I know its not a hardware issue. The settings on the tv have not been changed so I guess I need to change something on the vix solo2. I haven't figured out what I need to change....

Can anyone assist?

Thankyou

Rob van der Does
15-02-14, 06:24
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

lfc84
15-02-14, 12:34
my tv is sony KDL-37V5500

Rob van der Does
15-02-14, 13:45
Did you disable HDMI-CEC on your box? And also deleted all HDMI-controlled devices from your TV?

lfc84
15-02-14, 14:10
Did you disable HDMI-CEC on your box? And also deleted all HDMI-controlled devices from your TV?

Yes, HDMI-CEC is disabled. There is a second hdmi connection to the tv which is an official sky box.

In the hdmi setup on the tv it has not got any hdmi devices listed in the device list.

timofee
15-02-14, 16:13
Does it happen when you use the VU remote control.

It could be that the VU remote control is sending I/R signals to the TV on a random basis.

lfc84
15-02-14, 16:16
No it doesn't happen when I use the VU remote.

It's something specific to the VIX image since it didn't happen with BH

cactikid
15-02-14, 16:31
hmm similar with mine,are you getting that change on top left of tv screen,have you tried a different hdmi cable and tv port.when you reflashed box with new image did you use any backups?

lfc84
15-02-14, 16:40
I just installed the new image from WOS. I did not use any backups

weirskynet
15-02-14, 17:51
I don't get any problems with hdmi on any device

Have you tried to see if their is a firmware update for the tele?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lfc84
15-02-14, 18:07
I don't get any problems with hdmi on any device

Have you tried to see if their is a firmware update for the tele?

a firmware update for the tv didn't cross my mind since the same receiver and tv was used with Bh and no problem

weirskynet
15-02-14, 18:09
Might be different or newer drivers on the bh image that works it diff for ur tv

As I have the solo 2 on a Samsung full hd and can use the hdmi cec for both the box and ps4 with no issues