PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo Le

Donnie
14-02-14, 21:17
I have decided to sell my Duo Le

Nothing to hide, the box comes in the original box, has the white remote, Belkin HDMI cable but not the wifi dongle.

The box has had 3 capacitors replaced already and a JTAG to resurrect it, since then it has sat in its box gathering dust.

I thought I should test it before I sell it and although it works fine 95% of the time I have found it sometimes sticks with the word "starting" in the Lcd display after a reboot or enigma2 restart.

It always boots but the wording stays and the remote does not respond, I have to power the box off and then on and all is OK.

The box suffers no issues during normal operation and if left on without a reboot works perfectly.

If you buy the box it comes with no warranty or money back guarantee as I have stated exactly what is for sale with what I think is a possible issue. ( You could be lucky and have no issues ).

The price I am asking is £100 delivered.

If you already have a working Duo then you may see it as an upgrade possibility or a nice box for spares.

Here is a pic

And here is a link to a few more pics of the box so you can see the condition.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fq4hh704k7vhjp/eM7-mUTBR1

sanderson82
14-02-14, 22:39
Interested....can I ask why you didn't mention these issues in the "What's it worth" section?

I'll offer £60 delivered to N.Ireland provided it's reflashed with the latest VIX image and boots to the wizard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnie
14-02-14, 22:51
Did not mention it before because I did not experience it when I made the post in what's it worth.

I had not used the box for ages so decided I should test before selling and being honest I am telling you of my findings.

I will keep your offer in mind but I would be mad to accept the first one, I will give it one week and if yours is the only offer it's yours.

The box is currently running VIX 808 with Fraggle skin, oscam on 28.2 only

sanderson82
14-02-14, 23:00
No probs :-)

Stanman
14-02-14, 23:39
How often does it stick on starting say out of 10 restarts?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

judge
15-02-14, 01:27
Given the fact that it's had 3 capacitors replaced (thought there's usually only 1 that goes wrong? & would even have expected that to have been fixed by the time of the LE edition), a JTAG & the fact it still hangs randomnly on booting...
Also the fact that I've no need for the box but would be nice for testing & nostalgia reasons, I'll offer £65 delivered to N.Ireland.

No worries if you're not interested, offer is there if you are.

sanderson82
15-02-14, 02:06
Ok, I was keen to get this when I seen it in what's it worth.

I'll go £75 delivered to N.Ireland

That's gonna have to be my max offer. As I mentioned above I would be keen for it to be re-flashed, purely to ensure that it still can be flashed without any issues

Cheers

Steven

Donnie
15-02-14, 09:43
How often does it stick on starting say out of 10 restarts?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

The box can restart 10 x in a row with now issue then it can stick 2 or 3 x in a row, I will continue to monitor it and let you know my findings over the next few days.

Donnie
15-02-14, 09:44
Ok, I was keen to get this when I seen it in what's it worth.

I'll go £75 delivered to N.Ireland

That's gonna have to be my max offer. As I mentioned above I would be keen for it to be re-flashed, purely to ensure that it still can be flashed without any issues

Cheers

Steven

I will bare the offer in mind and if it is the highest by the end of next week it's yours.

What would you like me to flash ? I can show you proof of it if you wish.

Stanman
15-02-14, 10:05
The box can restart 10 x in a row with now issue then it can stick 2 or 3 x in a row, I will continue to monitor it and let you know my findings over the next few days.

Please do as if it does not crash during normal use, than will put in an offer delivered to England.

sanderson82
15-02-14, 11:18
What would you like me to flash ? I can show you proof of it if you wish.

Just a re-flash of the latest VIX image

Maxwell
15-02-14, 17:58
I will offer £85 delivered

Donnie
15-02-14, 22:02
I will offer £85 delivered

As the closest offer it's your until next Friday when I will sell to who ever has offered the most or if the asking price is met.

I will of course keep others updated who have asked questions.

For info the box is not for sale anywhere else.

fintannl
16-02-14, 03:20
my opinion is that if Donnie says there is an issue with the box, then most normal mortals will struggle to fix. keep that in mind

Donnie
16-02-14, 17:07
Have re-started the box over 10x today without a glitch, just re-flashed with the latest vix as requested, here is a date marked image.

Larry-G
16-02-14, 17:14
ok guys please remember this is a sales thread, @Donnie is providing all info as asked him by potential buyers, if you however are not interested in putting a offer in please dont comment on or post within this thread, leave it for those who do want to buy it.

sanderson82
16-02-14, 17:32
Ok Donnie I'm happy, I'll give you £100 delivered to N.Ireland

Donnie
16-02-14, 17:35
Ok Donnie I'm happy, I'll give you £100 delivered to N.Ireland

It's yours then sanderson82

Can we exchange details after the football ?
I am a Liverpool fan :D

sanderson82
16-02-14, 17:45
Yes mate, I'll be on this evening, once kids go to bed. PM me your paypal address

sanderson82
16-02-14, 20:58
Payment & PM sent

Donnie
16-02-14, 21:15
Payment received and details swapped.

Donnie
21-02-14, 21:33
Box is with sanderson82 so who is back on Sunday, once he is happy feedback can be left.

I can the remove the box from my signature :D

sanderson82
23-02-14, 23:55
Only got looking at the box tonight. Added a 250GB HDD which I got got for £10. Box started up straight away.

It's in 100% mint condition, everything packaged as new inside the box.

Think I've grabbed myself a little bargain :-)

Cheers Donnie, I'll leave feedback once I'm on my laptop (don't think I can do it on tapatalk)

Donnie
24-02-14, 09:48
Feedback left for sanderson82, nice guy to deal with.

And yes I think you have a bargain :D

sanderson82
24-02-14, 11:33
Feedback left for Donnie.

Great dealing with you, looking forward to buying more boxes from you lol :-)