PDA

View Full Version : Fraggle's threads?

Ant1942
13-02-14, 18:37
Fraggle121's threads seem to have disappeared on the Skin Discussion Forum.
What's happened?

weirskynet
13-02-14, 18:38
He betrayed the team and left so his threads were locked and removed

!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
13-02-14, 18:44
Ther versions of his skins previously uploaded ( all of which are based on ViX Night HD and Rossi's Blue HD ) are still on the forum for users to download, but the support threads have been removed.

duoduo
13-02-14, 19:52
Wow, I'm surprised by that buddy always came across as a decent helpful geezer..

Larry-G
13-02-14, 20:05
Wow, I'm surprised by that buddy always came across as a decent helpful geezer..

well it's no secret, I gave him a copy of the beta image to continue work with his skins and for reasons only known to him self he decided to leak that image, putting the very future of the ViX image in jeopardy.

duoduo
13-02-14, 21:09
Well how wrong was I? I don't swear to often but what a w#nker

pooface
13-02-14, 21:10

That's the trouble. We all expected him to be a nice guy, and since we thought we were helping him to help our users, we were happy to give him a copy of the beta ... Except we never expected him to leak it out of the blue for no reason! :what::(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Larry-G
13-02-14, 21:17
Well how wrong was I? I don't swear to often but what a w#nker

The sad thing is, the whole time he was in contact with me he was continually being told by others that ViX would steal his work and claim it as their own ( even though his skins are directly based on those by andyblac ), I told him many times that no such thing would happen and then he posted the beta i trusted to him on another forum.

from now on i very much doubt i will go out of my way to help any one again because of him.

scwheeler
13-02-14, 21:24
Funnily enough I had thought about the same thing - requesting the beta to ensure MetrixHD still runs. Glad I didn't in case people thought it was me!!!!

Having said that, can someone with the beta (when you have 5 mins) check MetrixHD runs okay to save a load of questions when 4.0 hits :)

Larry-G
13-02-14, 21:30
Funnily enough I had thought about the same thing - requesting the beta to ensure MetrixHD still runs. Glad I didn't in case people thought it was me!!!!

Having said that, can someone with the beta (when you have 5 mins) check MetrixHD runs okay to save a load of questions when 4.0 hits :)

mate i think i can speak for the whole team and say you have never given us any cause for concern and your hard work has always been appreciated. as for the image being leaked we know it was fraggle.

Prioryman
13-02-14, 21:51
Well I will say it " what a tosser " why do people abuse the trust of others.

Flyingpig
13-02-14, 22:50
That is a poor show by Fraggle!!

I hope ViX and the team haven't been too damaged by it. Just remember Karma - it has a funny way of coming around.

Stanman
14-02-14, 12:47
No damage to vix, just a sad individual with an over inflated ego who thoight vix could not live without his skin.

Soon realise " its all about the image stupid"

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

marty
14-02-14, 13:08
No big deal, we have some VERY good skinners here anyway ;)

manicscrewdriver
14-02-14, 22:26
I'm just glad this didn't bring the forums into dispute with each other as it was a forum i moderate on that he decided to release the images on.

As soon as we realised what had been done we removed the images from the public domain and later on they were deleted. Hopefully any damage has been kept to a minimum. All Fraggle has done by releasing these images is just to make himself look untrustworthy. Its something that will be remembered for a long time.

Nano

Larry-G
14-02-14, 22:34
to be honest mate i have no intention or need to let this develop into a forum slagging match, fraggle did what he did of his own volition ( even if he was pushed by others to do it ), and contrary to popular belief i actually wanted to allow him to keep his account here but was over ruled by others.

e1f123
14-02-14, 23:01
i think this thread should be closed

Larry-G
14-02-14, 23:04
i think this thread should be closed

why ?.....

nothing in this thread is offensive or untrue, fraggle121 was given a copy of the beta image to work on his skins and decided to post it on another forum, it's his own fault if his name is now tainted and ALL image teams know he is not to be trusted with their work.

abu baniaz
14-02-14, 23:17
What needs to be said has already been said.

We don't need to keep talking about the failings of others, whoever they are. Otherwise we will drag ourselves down to a level lower than where we are/should be.

We are a forum where we help others solve their receiver problems. Discussing the actions of another person does not fulfill this purpose.

e1f123
15-02-14, 13:11
why ?.....

nothing in this thread is offensive or untrue, fraggle121 was given a copy of the beta image to work on his skins and decided to post it on another forum, it's his own fault if his name is now tainted and ALL image teams know he is not to be trusted with their work.

Talks may lead some where else, Not my forum and not my rules :)

e1f123
15-02-14, 13:12
What needs to be said has already been said.

We don't need to keep talking about the failings of others, whoever they are. Otherwise we will drag ourselves down to a level lower than where we are/should be.

We are a forum where we help others solve their receiver problems. Discussing the actions of another person does not fulfill this purpose.

Exactly ;)

Larry-G
15-02-14, 13:17
Personally im not interested what the future has in store for fraggle or his skins, and if you're only here to stir things up please close the door on your way out.

Mandanddeb
15-02-14, 16:11
In my opinion this thread needs to be left open,it just shows that moderators and memebers from other forums use each other's forums like nano if anything it will show others what kind of person fraggle is, A person not to be trusted. Other images can read this and hopefully what he has done won't be forgotten in a long time.

rossi2000
15-02-14, 17:09
i cant see him doing this on his own.. but its obvious hes had his head filled with crap from other people.

a n00b with no clue is easily influenced. maybe he'll grow a spine someday.

marty
15-02-14, 17:18
but its obvious hes had his head filled with crap from other people.

Sorry, have to throw in some Yoda quotes :D

” Hmm. In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.”

“Remember, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.”

1ace
18-02-14, 00:23
not sure about every one eles but i liked and used his skin but losed respect for him that time he spat his dummy out and refused to update his work (for about 2days) cause other people were suggesting changes to it,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

judge
18-02-14, 00:43
He threw his toys out of his pram on more than one occasion but was still offered some amazing support on here.
The final straw was him leaking a beta image that wasn't ready for release. If it was ready for release, it would have been done here first.

Folks leaking images that aren't ready for release could easily brick your box, so we're better off without them.
While some people like his skins, his attention seeking isn't worth the hassle.

manicscrewdriver
19-02-14, 20:10
He was talented, theres no doubt about that. I thought his skins were very good, I even tried them myself and thought they were really nice to look at. Once he did the dirty by releasing the beta image all my respect for him went out of the window as far as i am concerned. I hope him releasing the image comes back and bites him in the arse.

I really couldn't care which images he is making his skins for now, all i know is i won't be using them again. I don't have time for people like fraggle who take your trust and then s**t all over it.

Nano

Larry-G
19-02-14, 20:20
He was talented, theres no doubt about that. I thought his skins were very good, I even tried them myself and thought they were really nice to look at. Once he did the dirty by releasing the beta image all my respect for him went out of the window as far as i am concerned. I hope him releasing the image comes back and bites him in the arse.

I really couldn't care which images he is making his skins for now, all i know is i won't be using them again. I don't have time for people like fraggle who take your trust and then s**t all over it.

Nano

It will come back and bite him on the ares one day i'm sure of that, he's known to several image teams now as a person who can not be trusted so i doubt he will get any kind of official support, in fact i know he wont from a number of the more popular image teams.

Personally i will never trust any thing he puts out there any more, he has shown his true colours and if he's willing to do the dirty once there is nothing to stop him doing the same again or worse adding something into the skin for dubious reasons ? not that i'm saying he has but i certainly wont trust him again.

Andy_Hazza
19-02-14, 20:36
What an utter c**t fraggle is. ******! :(

Martincape
19-02-14, 22:34
I didn't like his skin. Think I was only one who thought that mind.

In my opinion it looked like a cheap Turkish copy of a Sly skin.

Vix are better off without him. Leaking information that he did not own surely borders on piracy, as he made available work which is not of his own.

pooface
19-02-14, 23:12
Although none of the ViX team are happy with the actions of fraggle121, can members please not post offensive messages regarding other people...

We do not condone what he has done, and are more annoyed than any of you can be! But, we cannot condone those type of messages.

Thanks for all of your messages, and I think everyone feels as annoyed and frustrated by his actions, but those type of messages cannot take back the actions of an easily-influenced person, who has hopefully damaged any credibility he earned himself throughout the whole scene!

Blu-ray
19-02-14, 23:22
I think ADMIN should close the thread end of.

Larry-G
19-02-14, 23:33
I think ADMIN should close the thread end of.

I'm not speaking for any one but my self but providing no offensive posts are made i'm more than happy to keep this thread open, it should not be allowed to just vanish into nothing so that people can forget about what fraggle did.

every time some one replies it just goes to remind the whole community how untrustworthy this individual is, and yes i fully appreciate that i'm being petty but I was the one who trusted fraggle with the image and because of that I officially handed in my resignation with the forum and ViX image even if no one would accept that resignation.

pooface
19-02-14, 23:44
Hence the reason why the thread was not closed, and just a general warning issued...

judge
20-02-14, 00:07
What an utter c**t fraggle is. ******! :(

While he did piss off the team & many users, lets not turn this into a hate thread.
Hope he learned a lesson & wont make the same mistake again, if he's ever given the chance again.

manicscrewdriver
20-02-14, 00:13
My personal feelings is that he was coerced into releasing the image by others, but thats something only Fraggle himself will ever know. Its a pity when raw talent goes to waste, a lot of people myself included had a lot of respect for him before the unfortunate incident. Its going to take a long time for him to earn any of the previous trust back.

Its an unfortunate thing that people don't forget when somebody betrays them.

Nano

Mandanddeb
20-02-14, 01:01
Pheonix poo judge and nano this guy made a mistake we all do at times,leaking pre released image is a no no we all agree but there's ppl (me ). Here willing to use there time in learning and using there time to be a beta tester or whatever I'm not bothered :fart2: iv offered many times if I can help I get ignored, I don't Mind being the bitch who does does the crap stuff because I no one day I'll be as helpful as you guys so there you have it my services in the open please take notice this time I'm not a frit and run I'm honest and straight and most of off all loyal

Rob van der Does
20-02-14, 07:47
.... this guy made a mistake we all do at times,......
Sorry to say, but what he did is not the kind of 'mistake' we all make :confused:
Being deliberately unfaithful is not even a 'mistake': it's a crime against humanity!

e1f123
20-02-14, 13:22
Sorry to say, but what he did is not the kind of 'mistake' we all make :confused:
Being deliberately unfaithful is not even a 'mistake': it's a crime against humanity!

A crime against humanity, hahaha

For all we know, he could be lurking around, with another account :confused::confused:

Rob van der Does
20-02-14, 14:15
A crime against humanity, hahaha

For all we know, he could be lurking around, with another account :confused::confused:
Sure, no problem, is it?

girginoz
20-02-14, 15:07
cant live with hatred or remorse.
can you just forget and continue your lives without him? keeping it live is cancerous:confused:

Rob van der Does
20-02-14, 15:37
Well, a good start might be not to reply in this thread then?

zoro25
28-02-14, 19:21
On the part about closing this thread?, there is a lot of info in here that I actually think would make it easier for people to find the image leaked, So I'm in favour of not only closing but also hiding it.

For example this is just a guess but I'm thinking that Fraggle had a Duo2 and maybe even a Technomate box? (seeing as it looks like 2 images may have been leaked). From what I've seen on-line most could find the leaked image within about an hour or 2.

And as already said the image isn't ready for public distribution so it could brick boxes.

Stanman
28-02-14, 19:35
On the part about closing this thread?, there is a lot of info in here that I actually think would make it easier for people to find the image leaked, So I'm in favour of not only closing but also hiding it.

For example this is just a guess but I'm thinking that Fraggle had a Duo2 and maybe even a Technomate box? (seeing as it looks like 2 images may have been leaked). From what I've seen on-line most could find the leaked image within about an hour or 2.

And as already said the image isn't ready for public distribution so it could brick boxes.

If people are stupid enough to install unreleased images on to their boxes, than only one person they can blame in that case and only need a mirror to find who that is.

AzZ
28-02-14, 20:23
Tut tut, leaking things is just a big no no. There is no scenario where it would be acceptable, and surely no one would think doing so would get a positive response.

Not tried his skins but tried many others, and personally I always end up going back to the default ViX skin. Simple and clean.

Larry-G
28-02-14, 20:33

If some one does brick their receiver due to his leaking of the image, they are more than welcome to seek monetary compensation from fraggle121 through the many legal channels open to them.

hilly
28-02-14, 21:00
Personally I will wait for Mondays official vix release.

sanderson82
28-02-14, 21:06
Personally I will wait for Mondays official vix release.

Monday?? :-)

Rob van der Does
28-02-14, 21:10
Monday's images are never the best :D

hilly
28-02-14, 21:12
Monday?? :-)

I was fishing for a release date ;) lol

sanderson82
28-02-14, 21:12
I was fishing for a release date ;) lol

Lol nice

hilly
28-02-14, 21:13

As I get older Tuesdays arnt the best :)

pooface
28-02-14, 21:15
Aren't Friday nights chip shop night, Saturday night movie night, Sunday night, relax night, Monday-Thursday night family night ... I don't see any night available to release the image?! :p

girginoz
28-02-14, 21:22

Aren't Friday nights chip shop night, Saturday night movie night, Sunday night, relax night, Monday-Thursday night family night ... I don't see any night available to release the image?! :p

its now or never, tomorrow will be too late:D

Larry-G
28-02-14, 21:23

I wish, for me saturday is too early, way to early ( I get up for work @ 04:00 on saturdays LOL ).

Rob van der Does
28-02-14, 21:27
OK, too late it is then :p

hilly
28-02-14, 21:29
Vix are crap can't even create a 8 th day of the week.

Larry-G
28-02-14, 21:32
Vix are crap can't even create a 8 th day of the week.

LOL but we did make the first real working Enigma2 image for the Technomate OE brand for all our sins.

girginoz
28-02-14, 21:34
I wish, for me saturday is too early, way to early ( I get up for work @ 04:00 on saturdays LOL ).

feb.29 would be fine

hilly
28-02-14, 21:34
Like the wife says quality comes late ;)

pooface
28-02-14, 21:37
feb.29 would be fine

I'll try my best. Give me a couple of years. I'm pretty sure that by 2016 I'll have managed to have sorted it. But, it'll take another 4 years for my magic to work again!!!

hilly
28-02-14, 21:39
Are we off topic again by any chance .

duoduo
28-02-14, 22:21

I'm still intrigued to find out what job you do mate, I'm guessing it can't be anything to do technology cos you work some funny hours. Having said that, it must be quite relaxed because your on this forum more than me lol..

hilly
28-02-14, 22:59
I'm still intrigued to find out what job you do mate, I'm guessing it can't be anything to do technology cos you work some funny hours. Having said that, it must be quite relaxed because your on this forum more than me lol..

Milkman ..….....

Larry-G
28-02-14, 23:25
Are we off topic again by any chance .

yup, were quite good at that around here.

Milkman ..….....

CCTV surveillance and some body guarding work etc.

hilly
28-02-14, 23:29
yup, were quite good at that around here.

CCTV surveillance and some body guarding work etc.

Same as a milkman marra.

manicscrewdriver
01-03-14, 04:15
Hes a Male Stripper :D

Phoenix, getting up at 4am isn't that early. I've been up an hour already and i start at 4am :trustme:

seame
09-03-14, 11:35
Hmmm disappointed but not surprised. I'm disappointed because, although I didn't use his skin, it was excellent. Fraggle always came across as someone on the edge that could be easily swayed. I'm not excusing him but I think others may have filled his head with rubbish.

Rob van der Does
09-03-14, 11:52
.... I think others may have filled his head with rubbish.
From what I've seen that's very likely indeed.
Nevertheless: a shame. It's always very difficult to judge people, especially if you only meet them in virtual live.
Shit happens.....

Edit: A wise man told me that shit doesn't 'happen'; it needs an asshole to be produced :eek: