PDA

View Full Version : Changing Skin restart issue

FullFat
12-02-14, 13:57
Hi all,

I've got a new Vu+ duo from WOS and spent all last night setting it up and it worked great! I'm using openvix-3.0.204 and had installed crossEPG all fine. I was then looking through the menu's and decided to try and switch from the night skin to the standard skin. It says GUI requires a reboot but then never comes back. I left it a long time before switching the box off at the rear and when it starts now all I see is the OpenVIx screen and nothing works.

I eventually re-flashed it with the same image and set it up again and tried again and the same thing has happened. Aprt from advising me not to switch skins and to stop doing it can anybody help? I just wanted to see what it looked like!

Cheers, FF

marty
12-02-14, 14:39
204 is a very old image M8

FullFat
12-02-14, 14:55
Doh! I thought I'd downloaded the latest one! It seems I just took the first one in the images thread. Thanks for that Marty I'll try again with the latest image!

marty
12-02-14, 14:57
Doh! I thought I'd downloaded the latest one! It seems I just took the first one in the images thread. Thanks for that Marty I'll try again with the latest image!

:thumbsup: will be better, any problems gimme a shout ;)

Rob van der Does
12-02-14, 15:03
This (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/) is where you should get your images from.

rossi2000
12-02-14, 16:32
the standard skin is almost the same as vix-night.