PDA

View Full Version : Duo Le

Donnie
10-02-14, 21:57
Thinking of selling limited edition Duo Le

Should I price it as current second hand duo or is it worth a little more ?

pooface
10-02-14, 22:09
Dunno, but, I would say, that if you were thinking of selling as current duo price, I would say to swap it over with my current usual duo... Would like a duo le... :-p

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:12
Cheers p, that helped loads :D

sanderson82
10-02-14, 22:13
What size HDD? Do you have the original box etc etc?

As only 300 were made it might be worth a little more, but not much as it's still old kit at the end of the day.

If you put it in the For Sale section I'd probably take it off your hands for about £180

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:16
No HDD as I use NAS for all my box's, caps have been replaced though.
I have the original box and white remote but I will be keeping the vu wireless dongle as I use it on my Ultimo.

pooface
10-02-14, 22:19
Cheers p, that helped loads :D

I suppose I was saying it would be worth slightly more than a usual duo... But, you should do a swap over and gimme the le for the normal duo, just because :-p

Ok, I didn't really sell that over very well did I ! Lol

sanderson82
10-02-14, 22:22
AFAIK the dongle was packaged with the LE. And also white? Excluding this, and no HDD, your significantly dropping the price. Maybe £130/£140.

Remember that's only my thoughts :-)

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:23
I suppose I was saying it would be worth slightly more than a usual duo... But, you should do a swap over and gimme the le for the normal duo, just because :-p

Ok, I didn't really sell that over very well did I ! Lol

No bud and let's be honest, I have a Uno, solo2, Duo2 and PC so I can only watch one at a time + sure you have pressure from the Mrs to create space :D

Larry-G
10-02-14, 22:25
well even without the dongle or a HDD £130 is low-balling it a little in my opinion especially as only 300 were ever made ( i'm lucky enough to have one my self but my lan card has died ).

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:26
AFAIK the dongle was packaged with the LE. And also white? Excluding this, and no HDD, your significantly dropping the price. Maybe £130/£140.

Remember that's only my thoughts :-)

Donlge is the same black dongle you get with Ultimo and can still purchase for £25, box also comes with a Belkin HDMI cable which was part of the package

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:27
Thinking of pitching at £175 inc p+p

sanderson82
10-02-14, 22:30
well even without the dongle or a HDD £130 is low-balling it a little in my opinion especially as only 300 were ever made ( i'm lucky enough to have one my self but my lan card has died ).

I also said £140 lol

I guess it's the old how much do you need and how much does a person buying it want it.

To many it's just a "white" duo (with the greatest respect).

sanderson82
10-02-14, 22:31
Thinking of pitching at £175 inc p+p

Go for it. And good luck with the sale :-)

Donnie
10-02-14, 22:33
I also said £140 lol

I guess it's the old how much do you need and how much does a person buying it want it.

To many it's just a "white" duo (with the greatest respect).

Can't disagree bud, for me it's a case of a good box going to waste and it still beats the hell out of any DM product even if it it a few years old.

sanderson82
10-02-14, 22:38
You just never know sometimes. I'll certainly keep an eye out for it

easy
15-02-14, 16:50
Hi, I have one myself here at present. A great box as only 300 were made. I say you should ask for at least £150 cleared as you are selling it.
A great box to have, regards :thumbsup: