PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Recorded items re-appear???

TonyN
08-02-14, 12:37
Newbie question I am afraid - or is it a bug?

Ok, recorded and then watched a programme (or want to cancel series link) I press the red button to delete, but next time I go into that screen it reappears?

Beside this being a pain, recordings that should have been deleted (but reappeared) then cause recording conflicts. Can anybody please advice?

Thanks in anticipation.

judge
08-02-14, 12:45
Long press green for autotimers, delete there first.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

TonyN
08-02-14, 13:27
Long press green for autotimers, delete there first.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, after deleting items is it necessary to press the 'save' button or just exit page?

judge
08-02-14, 14:17
Press save, then delete any timers that the autotimer set.

TonyN
08-02-14, 16:08
Sorry to labour the point but would you please talk me through the process, I will get used to it but compared with the S** box it is a bit more complicated.

~~~~~~~

So, I see a programme I want to record, I can press bottom red (record button) or go into EPG and record there.

When I have watched the programme I press a long green and delete the applicable recording instance in there(?). Then go into the 'recorded' section which shows what's been recorded and is accessed via book icon button and delete it there also?

Is that correct, thanks.

judge
08-02-14, 16:29
No, long green press is only for auto timers, short green press is for stand alone recordings & any recordings the auto timer has set.

Deleting the timers doesn't delete the recording.

TonyN
08-02-14, 16:36
'Auto' being the same as 'series link'?

judge
08-02-14, 16:54
Yes, the closest you'll get to skys 'series link'.