PDA

View Full Version : Lost HD Channel

madaboutlotus
08-02-14, 09:28
Lost ITV HD last night, 'no SID in PAT' Can someone tell what I need to do to get the channel back please.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

fraggle121
08-02-14, 09:30
Do a automatic rescan and say no to clear befor scan
When finished the new channels will be in all channels.
Ad the channel u want in to fav chans after

see here this may help u more,,,

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35381-What-s-happened&p=267636#post267636

madaboutlotus
08-02-14, 10:18
Cheers fraggle

constant
09-02-14, 02:55
Yes, I lost some channels too. Rescan, they probably changed frequency to ITV

hilly
09-02-14, 10:52
Done a full scan but no meridian ITV HD .I'm not in that area but ours doesn't have a HD plus the bird who reads local news on a morning down there is lush.;)

madaboutlotus
09-02-14, 13:33
Done a full scan without creating and the ITV HD channel still does not appear in All channels?

abu baniaz
09-02-14, 13:53
1. Which region do you select when using ABM?

2. There are still two ITV HD channels in test mode. 21000 and 21010. There were a few more last week, but they have been given proper names now (ITV HD).

I'm guessing we'll get simulcast ITV channels. They may combine some regions.

madaboutlotus
10-02-14, 13:52
Guys, check all channels this morning as I had to reorganize my favorites and ITV HD was back in the list and its working.

madaboutlotus
27-02-14, 19:13
Hi
ITV HD gone again, 'NO SID IN PAT' why does this keep happening?

abu baniaz
27-02-14, 19:24
Chanenl frequncies change. Channels do not broadcast all the time.

A chanenl in test mode was probably used in bouquets.

madaboutlotus
27-02-14, 19:26
Thanks for the quick reply Abu. How do I get the channel back, do I have to load it manually?

duoduo
27-02-14, 20:58
Yes my Granada region disappeared tonight, so if I run abm will it have been updated during the day today to pick up the change in frequency?

abu baniaz
27-02-14, 23:42
How are you getting your channel data/making your bouquets?

Where are you located and what is your local Sky region?

Are you doing an automatic scan?
Are you doing a blind scan?
Are using AutoBoquetsMaker?
Are you using AutoBouquets E2 by Lraizer?

madaboutlotus
28-02-14, 00:20
Hi Abu
All I use is the AutoBouquetsMaker to get my data from. I am located in Suffolk so my local Sky region would be Anglia.

abu baniaz
28-02-14, 01:04
I have just run ABM using West Anglia HD region and it has picked up the chanenl fine. They probably changed the channel frequencies after your last run of ABM. Going by a post another member, I don't run the scans at the middle of the night. After 0615 is fine. If channels do not work during the evening, I just run plugin again.

@lgleave22, yes running ABM or AB will get the details automatically. They both use the data off the satellite. You do not need to worry about transponders/frequencies etc.

garyblas
28-02-14, 01:25
I have just run ABM using West Anglia HD region and it has picked up the chanenl fine. They probably changed the channel frequencies after your last run of ABM. Going by a post another member, I don't run the scans at the middle of the night. After 0615 is fine. If channels do not work during the evening, I just run plugin again.

@lgleave22, yes running ABM or AB will get the details automatically. They both use the data off the satellite. You do not need to worry about transponders/frequencies etc.

ITV HD Granada gone.. ABM not picking up any change of freq

abu baniaz
28-02-14, 01:54
ITV HD Granada gone.. ABM not picking up any change of freq

Beg to differ. I have just run ABM with Granada HD, it has picked it up. Admittedly there is no Granada included in the name, it is just ITV HD. Details show up as:
Frequency: 11097 Mhz,
Symbol rate: 23000,
Polarisation: vertical
FEC: 2/3

Service refernce: 1_0_19_5212_812_2_11A0000_0_0_0

Can you please post your settings?
Do you also use another set of bouquets?

madaboutlotus
28-02-14, 07:47
Hi Abu
Just done abm scan and itv hd has returned. Many thanks :-)

duoduo
28-02-14, 08:10
Hi Abu

Not sure why you have it showing in your bouquet cos it's definitely not showing up for me. Only using Abm, sky region is Granada (North West). Build 808, I have run auto scan twice now and still not getting it. Can the frequency be added manually just for ITV and if so please can you describe how to do this?

abu baniaz
28-02-14, 20:46
Hi Abu

Not sure why you have it showing in your bouquet cos it's definitely not showing up for me. Only using Abm, sky region is Granada (North West). Build 808, I have run auto scan twice now and still not getting it. Can the frequency be added manually just for ITV and if so please can you describe how to do this?

You can manually add the channel if you want. Just do a conventional scan of the transponder in the post above and then move it to the bouquets you want.

However, can we try the following?

Put Enigma to sleep with telnet command "init 4"
Using ftp program, navigate to /etc/enigma2/
Sort your view by type
Delete all files ending in .tv
Transfer the attached bouquet using dreamboxedit/dreamset or similar program.
Restart Enigma with "init 3"
There is only one 28.2 channel, select it if you want.

Run ABM again and report back. if there are issues, then it would be handy if you specify all the settings.

I have just run it using Granada HD region and it pulled it ITV HD fine.

duoduo
28-02-14, 21:11
Thanks for your help Abu, I'm back up and running. It has picked it up this evening after some help from Phoenix, albeit strange that it wasn't picked up at 4am during the scan when you got it yesterday.

tronads
28-02-14, 23:30
I'm struggling with this on Granada HD...I'm using the Mr Mister Bouquets, as I like the channel numbering to be 103 etc. I am not using ABM.
I have done a full scan, and found the channel in the list, and pressed MENU then added the service to the "all channels" bouqet, but I cannot find it in the list. I can add it to "favourites" and I can find it in there.
Is there any way I can replace channel 103 with what I have added to favourites ?

I have tried using Dreambox Edit to ftp download the current bouqets from the Vu+Duo, but it loses all the channel numbers when I do so. I did figure if it downloaded the lists from the box, I could drag and drop from "favourites" to "all channels", but with the channel numbers being lost, I cant do this.

Anyone help ?

judge
28-02-14, 23:51
Delete it from the bouquet first, then find the working version & re-add it.

tronads
01-03-14, 11:22
If I delete it though, they all drop a number, 104 becomes 103 etc etc.
How do I then make the box add the found new channel back in the 103 slot ?

tronads
01-03-14, 23:33
Ahh, I've now figured it out. Quite simple really, just I had never seen that particular menu screen before. Thanks for the advice.