PDA

View Full Version : No more upgrades..?

Hamram
06-02-14, 09:02
I'm sorry if this question has been asked earlier, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere, so here you go...

I've noticed that there's been no updates so far this year (as far as I can remember). Is this just by coincident, or has the development for Vu+ Duo come to an end?

My Duos are working just fine, just as you know it. :)

Larry-G
06-02-14, 09:07
no development has not stopped, ViX 3.0 has come to the end of its life cycle, we are currently building and testing its successor.

satmanbasil
06-02-14, 14:43
Hi

was thinking the same regarding no updates, many thanks for the heads up regarding the next upgrade could you give us all eager to know when we may see sight of the new upgrade and is it just core stuff to do with workings of the image or will we see some new stuff - skins - plugins etc
One thing i would love to see is more support for IPTV with improved drivers to access all types of IPTV data and codecs that support all the popular movie formats

Larry-G
06-02-14, 16:34
It's primarily updates to the image core, we cant go into ETA'S for obvious reasons but it's close, as for drivers we have no control over those.