PDA

View Full Version : What the VU + DUO makes this world business ...

Luar
05-11-10, 13:49
What the VU + DUO makes this world business ...

Because the only way to understand what has happened and is happening with the team site DreamElite-BH ... that closed the Web site and reopened only to dream-multimedia ... and that now is closed too ...

Then appears with the sites closed images DreamElite-BH OE1.6 for VU + DUO everywhere and shape and with multiple names and some with sever to download by net in the picture ... What if you can think of this ...

For me it was the VU + DUO by your machine responsible indirectly what is happening ... because the giant Dream-Multimedia made pressure on teans (because it has the beards of sauce) and gave this ...

Because many teans are composed of technical people who are pogramação linux lovers Enigma2 and which also fell by machine VU + Duo and with my second reason because the VU + optical duo is a maquinão respect ...

By this we mean everything what is going on ... and if so is predict that everything will stabilize and return to your normal because the dream-multimedia has to comply with the real situation or download prices because is undergoing of concorencia market thought éra your ... but that will leave some marks this team because there are always those who don't like the new ...

Already on the website of PLI that makes images for all models dream and lately also makes for VU + DUO ... is just view the volume of downloaded images ... only seen the volume of PLI v1.0 OE1.5 images downloaded ...
(the PLI haven't OE1.6 walks a PLI v2.0 OE1.6 but is not official PLI which for me is frak) for the VU + DUO that is marketplace will shortly is amazing ...

MalteseMick
05-11-10, 14:23
I don't think Google is translating well from your native language mate.

danishdude
05-11-10, 14:43
Google Translate was'nt exactly kind to the above. I gave up after a few lines.

Maybe OP would care to elaborate?

irishchris
05-11-10, 14:55
i think he is giving receipe for making chicken soup :p

sonc
05-11-10, 15:24
that might explain the "because it has the beards of sauce" :p

paul362
05-11-10, 15:25
Thanks for the input "I think?" chicken soup ? everyone can see this is not the case! it the recipe for rogan josh. mmmmm

pooface
05-11-10, 15:27
Thanks for the input "I think?" chicken soup ? everyone can see this is not the case! it the recipe for rogan josh. mmmmm

Well, I was gonna have a madras tonight, but might use this as fancying a rogan josh now :p hehe.

Seriously, can we keep this on topic though... If OP can elaborate further, or anyone has any further input as to what he's trying to say, then please post :)

satsatsat
05-11-10, 15:27
are u a russian spy by any chance......

Likvid
05-11-10, 15:50
I don't understand a thing you write about except it is about food.

Luar
05-11-10, 16:21
sory not spsk ing...só portuguese...translate via net...

in PT...

O que a VU+DUO faz neste mundo de negócios...

Pois só assim se entende o que se passou e está a passar com o site do team DreamElite-BH...que fechou o site e reabriu só para dream-multimédia...e que agora está fechado também...

Depois aparece com os sites fechados imagens DreamElite-BH OE1.6 para VU+DUO por todo lado e feitio e com vários nomes e algumas com sever para baixar pela net na imagem...o que se pode pensar disto...

Para mim foi a VU+DUO pela sua máquina a responsavél indirecta disto que se está a passar...pois a gigante Dream-Multimédia fez pressão sobre os teans (pois tem as barbas de molho) e deu disto...

Pois muitos teans são compostos de pessoas técnicas em pogramação linux que são amantes de Enigma2 e que também se apaixonaram pela maquina VU+DUO e com razão segundo a minha ótica pois a vu+duo é um maquinão de respeito...

Por isto tudo se entende o que se está a passar...e se assim é prevejo que tudo vai estabilizar e voltar á sua normalidade pois a dream-multimédia tem que se conformar com a situação real ou baixar preços pois está a sofrer da concorencia do mercado que julgava que éra seu...mas que vai deixar algumas marcas nesta team pois há sempre os que não gostam do novo...

Já no site da PLI que faz imagens para todos os modelos dream e ultimamente também faz para a VU+DUO...é só ver o volume de imagens baixadas...só visto o volume das PLI v1.0 imagens OE1.5 baixadas...
(a PLI ainda não tem OE1.6 anda aí uma PLI v2.0 OE1.6 mas não é oficial PLI que para mim é frak) para a VU+DUO que está á pouco tempo no mercado é incrivél...

pooface
05-11-10, 16:25
Hopefully we have some good portuguese translators :D

Luar
05-11-10, 17:18
Systram transleiter...

What the VU+DUO only makes in this world business-oriented

… Therefore thus understands what it was transferred and it is to pass with the site of it team DreamElite-BH… that it closed the site and it only reopened for dream-multimédia… and that now is closed also…

Later appears with the closed sites images DreamElite-BH OE1.6 for VU+DUO for all side and shape and with some names and some with sever to lower for net in the image… what if can think of this…

For me indirecta was the VU+DUO for its machine responsible of that if is to pass… therefore the Dream-Multimédia giant made pressure on teans (therefore has beards of gravy) and teans gave of this

… Therefore many is composites of people techniques in programming linux that they are loving of Enigma2 and that also if they had gotten passionate for schemes VU+DUO and with reason according to my optics therefore vu+duo is a maquinão of respect…

For this everything understands what if is to pass… and if thus it is I foresee that everything goes to stabilize and to come back its normality therefore the dream-multimédia has that to be satisfied themselves with the real situation or to lower prices therefore is to suffer from the concorencia of the market that it judged that he was its… but that goes to leave some marks in this team therefore always has that they do not likenew…

No longer the site of the PLI that makes images for all the models dream and lately also v1.0 makes for the VU+DUO… is alone to see the volume of lowered images… only seen the volume of the PLI images OE1.5 lowered…
(the PLI not yet has OE1.6 walks a PLI there v2.0 OE1.6 but it is not official PLI that stops me is frak) for the VU+DUO that is the little time in the market is incredible…

Likvid
05-11-10, 17:46
… therefore the Dream-Multimédia giant made pressure on teans (therefore has beards of gravy)

DMM has "Beards of gravy"? hahahaha

MalteseMick
05-11-10, 17:56
I'm on a mission now to find out what beards of gravy means when translated properly.

dmgp
05-11-10, 18:21
Could it be something like 'Noses in the Trough' ?

Mr. Mister
06-11-10, 03:35
Guys..

I dont think its right and proper to take the piss outa a guy who is trying to make a serious point

Wait for a Portuguese member to translate this properly before you all have a giggle..

R.E.S.P.E.C.T... !!!!!!

What ever happened to that.. ????

tomthebomb1968
06-11-10, 03:57
Basically what I think the OP is saying is that DMM dont like it up them and despite their best attempts to subdue the VU advancement by buying off image developers, (only alleged) they have failed.

Now that is a Belfast translation of Portugeese, with one too many pints consumed tonight.

paul362
06-11-10, 10:11
What makes this world VU DUO business ...

Because only then will we understand what happened and is happening with the site team DreamElite-BH ... they closed the site and reopened only to dream-media ... and that is now closed as well ...

Then it appears with the sites closed-BH DreamElite OE1.6 for VU DUO is everywhere and in every shape and with various names and with some severs on the net to download the addons... what can we think of it ...

For me it was because the DUO VU machine was LIABLE indirecty that it this is happening ... because the Dream-Multimedia giant lobbied on teams (because they had greed and sauce) and took this ...

For many teams are composed of technical people who are proffesional linux lovers in Enigma2 and also fell in love with VU DUO machine and with good reason according to my perspective as the duo is a great machine of respect ...

For all this we understand what is happening ... and if so I anticipate that everything will stabilize and return to normal because dream-multimedia has to conform to the actual situation or lower its prices it will suffer from concurrency in the market because they thought it was thiers ... but that will leave some marks on this team because there are always those who dislike the new ...

In the PLI Web site which takes images for all models dream and lately also makes for VU DUO ... just see the volume of images downloaded ... just look @ the volume of PLI v1.0 OE1.5 images downloaded. ..
(PLI has no one go there OE1.6 PLI v2.0 OE1.6 but is not official to me is that PLI fake?) for VU DUO which is a short time the market is incredible ...

Just my take on it with a little text correction after Google translate ( I think this is near to what he is trying to say.)

basilyoung
06-11-10, 21:19
In a nutshell, this is something that should have been expected, (DMM have had it all there own way for years), but, clossing the doors, after the horse has bolted, makes little sense
the VU+ is now established, the DB variants are all expencive, against the VU+ range, instead of buying off the teams, it might be an idea to buy the VU+ business instead

in fairness to DM, there surport for various aspects of the linux recievers, (teams,cams etc) must also cost, add to that the copy units, and the technomate 9100 series, they are being "nutmegged" from all sides

but in the end, if the DB HD units were priced better, the VU would never have left the drawing board

baz