PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Crash issue on channel changing

psionguy
04-02-14, 14:49
I am experiencing a problem when I hop through channels, suddenly it becomes unresponsive. I can continue to look and go up and down the channels list but it will not allow me to open any channel. I am left with no option but to reboot the box. I did do a fresh firmware flash without using the backup option but it has done it again. No crash log available to view so not sure what the issue is. I am only using CCcam and have no other applications installed, EPG is stored on a flash drive and has been this way for sometime with no issues. I always keep my box up to date with updates so using current version.

Anyone else experienced this problem ?

Larry-G
05-02-14, 07:27
I am experiencing a problem when I hop through channels, suddenly it becomes unresponsive. I can continue to look and go up and down the channels list but it will not allow me to open any channel. I am left with no option but to reboot the box. I did do a fresh firmware flash without using the backup option but it has done it again. No crash log available to view so not sure what the issue is. I am only using CCcam and have no other applications installed, EPG is stored on a flash drive and has been this way for sometime with no issues. I always keep my box up to date with updates so using current version.

Anyone else experienced this problem ?

Try to generate a debug log when this happens again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk