PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Now & Next EPG without channel changing

MalteseMick
05-11-10, 11:29
You know when you click OK on the remote and it gives you the mini Now & Next display with a few details about the channel such as encryption and signal levels.

Is there any way to allow this to be able to scroll through other channels while still watching the channel you are on - and optionally a one button record function for the program you are scrolling through.

Wishful thinking?

Sicilian
05-11-10, 11:40
Hold down the OK button, once the info bar shows scroll left and right ;)

MalteseMick
05-11-10, 11:43
hah

I was pretty sure i tried that :rolleyes:

Any way to make this default on OK?

Sicilian
05-11-10, 11:43
hah

I was pretty sure i tried that :rolleyes:

Any way to make this default on OK?

Afraid not, no.

irishchris
05-11-10, 12:14
enable virtual zap in plugins

Sicilian
05-11-10, 12:16
enable virtual zap in plugins

Is enabled by default in the ViX image, thats what I was reffering too by holding down OK button. Or can a short ok press be set? Can't remember now :lol3:

irishchris
05-11-10, 12:22
Is enabled by default in the ViX image, thats what I was reffering too by holding down OK button. Or can a short ok press be set? Can't remember now :lol3:

lol sorry mate had not realised it was enabled automatically in vix as never used that plugin :) must remember that when i retuen to vix. have temporarily gone back to pli due to the ccam probs but will def be back to vix when andy has it up and running. although i think he needs a day or 2 off at mo

MalteseMick
05-11-10, 12:46
I'm working offshore at the min and have had my home box (in Belfast) connected via CCcam to my VU+ box here (in Guernsey) since yesterday and the missus hasn't reported so much as a glitch and the uptime is over 24hours. So seems to be working fine for me anyway.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to reprogram the remote actions to give me a one-short-click solution (imagine it's just swapping configs), although I'm not sure if I can be annoyed doing this if I gotta re-do it every time I do an update lol.