PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] HE-ACC audio PMT

kota
31-01-14, 17:39
Hi there

My first post here so please bear with me. Sincerely hope I'm not breaking any forum rules so here goes.

With the imminent arrival of Astra 2E and with the more than likely migration of both BBC and ITV freesat channels from Astra 1N to the former UK Spot beam, most of us in the frindge reception areas will lose them.

As you know there's always the 27.5W option which I can easily receive and clear with mgcamd on my Solo2 even though they're in biss and with the PMT encrypted.

Unfortunately there's a problem clearing the HE-AAC sound on the HD channels which is widely discussed in the openpli forums and where a solution was found using a script to cache HE-AAC audio pid instead of using those from PMT that solves this issue.

My question is will someone here with the right knowlege would help to create one that could be used in the VIX image and maybe implemented in the near future ?? I'm already using another script also discussed there and available for openpli that sorts the PMT encrypted issue and which works fine with the VIX image.

Cheers

marty
31-01-14, 17:52
Where do you live?

kota
31-01-14, 18:10
Where do you live?

Sintra-Portugal. Does it matter ?? :confused:

marty
31-01-14, 18:14
Sintra-Portugal. Does it matter ?? :confused:

No just curious :) Just wounded were you on the limit or way off.

kota
31-01-14, 18:24
Really sad news if you ask me. Even with a dedicated prime focus 1.80m dish and Inverto Black Pro c-120 lnb exclusively for 28.2E not a hint of a signal on 2F UK spot beam whereas it's easily receivable with a 1.10m a couple of hundred miles north of my location :mad: