PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Youtube TV Plugin

shak
30-01-14, 18:27
Hi,

was testing other images and noticed a plugin on openpli and vti for youtube believe its called "youtube tv settings" which connects to the youtube/tv website, now just want to know where can i get this plugin and will it work on vix?

BubbleBalls
30-01-14, 18:41
YouTube is in tsmedia - available in feeds.

Tapatālker

judge
30-01-14, 20:35
Hi,

was testing other images and noticed a plugin on openpli and vti for youtube believe its called "youtube tv settings" which connects to the youtube/tv website, now just want to know where can i get this plugin and will it work on vix?

Yes, it does work on ViX & will be in the plugin feeds when the next build is released.

shak
15-03-14, 23:51
currently upgrade to Zues build 003, can not find the youtube tv anywhere in the feed, do you know what its called or has it not been added yet?

judge
16-03-14, 00:02
It comes bundled with the hbbtv plugin.
Install that & you'll see YouTube TV in the plugins screen & short blue button press to use.

AndyX
09-04-14, 21:11
It comes bundled with the hbbtv plugin.
Install that & you'll see YouTube TV in the plugins screen & short blue button press to use.I've installed the hbbtv plugin from the streams directly using the box but don't have the youtube TV option in the plugins screen. I now have the opera web browser and when i do the short blue button press theres a HbbTV applications option but pressing that just says "No detected hbbTV applications"

is there anything else i need to do? Thanks.

judge
09-04-14, 21:22
You need to restart E2 after installing HbbTV for YouTube TV to show up on blue button press.
The 'No detected HbbTV applications' is because you're on a channel that doesn't have HbbTV.

AndyX
10-04-14, 13:39
You need to restart E2 after installing HbbTV for YouTube TV to show up on blue button press.
The 'No detected HbbTV applications' is because you're on a channel that doesn't have HbbTV.I pressed on restart enigma and waited for it to restart. But still nothing youtube related is showing up on the blue button or anywhere. I've tried shutting down to cold and then rebooting and still nothing.

Rob van der Does
10-04-14, 13:46
Hmm, not sure what's wrong then: it should show under extensions (= short blue).

judge
10-04-14, 16:03
I pressed on restart enigma and waited for it to restart. But still nothing youtube related is showing up on the blue button or anywhere. I've tried shutting down to cold and then rebooting and still nothing.

What box did you install it on & what build no. are you using?

AndyX
10-04-14, 16:47
What box did you install it on & what build no. are you using?The box is Vu+ solo 2 and build 808

the extension is listed as hbbtv (git598+1f90a5d-r91).

judge
10-04-14, 16:50
The box is Vu+ solo 2 and build 808

the extension is listed as hbbtv (git598+1f90a5d-r91).

Thats probably why so, Zeus is using a more upto date version. 2.0+git682.

boysheff
10-04-14, 18:56
works fine on my zeus solo2. download hbbtv and everything is there including youtube

RichX
04-05-14, 13:39
Hi

This could be a possible bug.

I have been using Helios 001 with no issues, updated to Helios 013 I think yesterday and caused a bootloop, downgraded to 012, no boot loop but problem still existed, upgraded to 015 latest today but problem still exists.

What is the problem? Youtube plugin wont load, it opens up opera web browser and thats about it, it wont do much more. When I click start on opera browser it just becomes a blank screen until i press something on the remote, even then nothing.

Anyone else out there with the same problem - yesterday I thought due to unstable feeds its causing issue, but somethings gone wrong here.

Thanks.

Larry-G
04-05-14, 13:55
Hi

This could be a possible bug.

I have been using Helios 001 with no issues, updated to Helios 013 I think yesterday and caused a bootloop, downgraded to 012, no boot loop but problem still existed, upgraded to 015 latest today but problem still exists.

What is the problem? Youtube plugin wont load, it opens up opera web browser and thats about it, it wont do much more. When I click start on opera browser it just becomes a blank screen until i press something on the remote, even then nothing.

Anyone else out there with the same problem - yesterday I thought due to unstable feeds its causing issue, but somethings gone wrong here.

Thanks.

As has been noted repeatedly in this very thread, this is a issue with the new version of the HbbTv plugin as released by Vu+, we have no control over this and are waiting for them to fix it. but you know that surely ?, as you have read the thread you are posting in ?.

RichX
04-05-14, 14:49
As has been noted repeatedly in this very thread, this is a issue with the new version of the HbbTv plugin as released by Vu+, we have no control over this and are waiting for them to fix it. but you know that surely ?, as you have read the thread you are posting in ?.

When did the issue begin? Because i just went back to helios 001 and issue persists.

This thread does not talk about any faults occuring with hbbtv.

Furthermore it was working only yesterday until i updated.

Any idea?

Rob van der Does
04-05-14, 17:08
Using Helios 1 or 15 makes no difference: the feeds and hence the plugins in the feeds are the same.
For the next build we've reverted the HbbTV-plugin 'update', so it should work again. We informed VU as soon as this bug was discovered, but we've had no reaction.

RichX
04-05-14, 17:35
Using Helios 1 or 15 makes no difference: the feeds and hence the plugins in the feeds are the same.
For the next build we've reverted the HbbTV-plugin 'update', so it should work again. We informed VU as soon as this bug was discovered, but we've had no reaction.

Thanks so next build 016 will sort the issue right? And will this next build come out soon?

Thanks

Rob van der Does
04-05-14, 17:40
Not sure if this fix made it to build 16 (as this is being build right now), but it will be on build 17 for sure.

RichX
04-05-14, 17:50
Not sure if this fix made it to build 16 (as this is being build right now), but it will be on build 17 for sure.

Hi

Thnks for that. Is there an eta on when 017 will be released to the public

Rob van der Does
04-05-14, 17:52
No .

juanca2000
04-07-14, 12:33
hello guys,

Any news on this. It is quite some time now.. any forecast of when will hbbtv be available again?

Thanks a lot !

judge
04-07-14, 12:37
Any news on this. It is quite some time now.. any forecast of when will hbbtv be available again? !

What box are you using?