PDA

View Full Version : DHL= idiots!!!!!!

marty
30-01-14, 15:48
Waiting in all day for my DUOČ to arrive, haven't left the house all day (wife is here too)

Just checked the tracking number and............................................... ...

Delivery attempted; recipient not home

LYING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Mister
30-01-14, 16:00
LMAO..

Ye wanna try FedEx.. Now they truely are arse-holes..

PS.. Quad arrived today..

Stanman
30-01-14, 16:01
There not the only ones Citylink did same to me.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

marty
30-01-14, 16:02
PS.. Quad arrived today..

I know ;) I been keeping an eye on it :)

I rang up, they are delivering it tomorrow (so they say)
I will have some 'choice' words for the driver!!!!!!! :mad:

marty
30-01-14, 16:07
On a more positive note my new dishmotor (GT-DM14MG) and satfinder arrived this morning :D
I can't put it up just yet,need to wait until I go back to work to fabricate a new bracket (off work for 3 weeks with silly blood pressure :( )

Rob van der Does
30-01-14, 19:41
I'm sure you can find the brackets at the local 'Brico depot'.

irishchris
30-01-14, 21:39
On a more positive note my new dishmotor (GT-DM14MG) and satfinder arrived this morning :D
I can't put it up just yet,need to wait until I go back to work to fabricate a new bracket (off work for 3 weeks with silly blood pressure :( )

You want to be careful with dhl tomorrow mate or you will be off work even longer with high blood pressure :-)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

marty
31-01-14, 09:02
Free from work ;)

Conaxthewarrior
07-02-14, 18:36
Its not just in the UK delivery problems happen. I live in east jutland, Denmark and ordered a web tv viewer box from an internet firm. The box was sent from the USA and I recieved regular emails tracing the packages whereabouts - all well and good then ..... nothing!
So after a few days wait, I went up to the local post office where I was told they had'nt got the package & to go home & wait for it to arrive also that I've got no patience (cheeky sods danes are). After a battle, I got them to look in their "return to sender bag" and guess wot - theres my package they said wasn't there, ready to be sent back to the USA. No apologies, just the assistant totalling up at the cash register with a straight face. Paid, was walking out then got called back - I was then docked a further 60 quid import duty as the package came from outside the EU. :baby:

reflux
08-07-14, 00:14
terrible service agreed you cant trust them some guy just updated that info to get his job to satisfactory level and then went home!

judge
08-07-14, 00:36
Have never had a DHL delivery turn up as expected. Sent them exact Google coordinates to house & they still skip it.
Driver claims nobody home, have to meet him a few miles down the road a few days later to pick up delivery.
Parcel Motel is a lot easier.