PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] IPTV bouquet plugins

weirskynet
30-01-14, 10:33
Hi their folks

Was wondering if anyone has had any success with the IPTV plugins from the feeds

One for Java IPTV and another for sports IPTV

Have both added and they installed fine and show in the bouquets section but none seem to load

Is their anything I need to get or change on the box to do so

Thanks

Garglo
30-01-14, 13:52
weirskynet you mention IPTV bouquet plugins but dont mention the specific name / names.
With the plugin Extension iptvlistupdater 1.30 I had limited success with this about a month ago but now IPTV english lists all seem dead. Even had a movie playing up to 3/4 through . . . then it stopped with no recovery.
Have removed this plugin and created my own Bouquet called IPTV and using the plugin extension addstreamurl 2.0 manually put in the details for one IPTV channel. (note very tedious if adding many) My solution with DCC2.95 I gained access to the file listing on the receiver in etc/enigma2 and edited in more noting the correct format for the list entries. As many of the IPTV channels dont seem to last and the better ones Im sure are kept a bit secret or under pay to view schemes, its very hard to get good TV viewing material. It would be nice to have an IPTV list selectable enabled from a USB stick like some other receivers. If there are other IPTV plugingins it would be nice to know of them, what they are called and a review of their functionality.