PDA

View Full Version : Re:Technomate 7102 HD super+

gooner18
28-01-14, 15:10
Hi I am looking at getting the TM-7102hd super+with triple tuner & built-in HDD for a friend Who needs a easy to use & setup receiver that will use CCcam & newcamd it will be replacing his sly box .I have been reading about this box & it seems to be the best closed source receiver with built in HDD & triple tuner ,when recording more than 1 channel @ a time on this box do the channels have to be on the same transponder or can it record from different ones at the same time?:confused: also is there still much support on this forum in the way of patch& channel updates etc. Or if you know of a different make closed source receiver that has the same features then please could you tell me.
Thanks gooner18

gooner18
28-01-14, 22:55
Hi I am looking at getting the TM-7102hd super+with triple tuner & built-in HDD for a friend Who needs a easy to use & setup receiver that will use CCcam & newcamd it will be replacing his sly box .I have been reading about this box & it seems to be the best closed source receiver with built in HDD & triple tuner ,when recording more than 1 channel @ a time on this box do the channels have to be on the same transponder or can it record from different ones at the same time?:confused: also is there still much support on this forum in the way of patch& channel updates etc. Or if you know of a different make closed source receiver that has the same features then please could you tell me.
Thanks gooner18

Hi,can anyone on the forum answer my above question? Please:(
gooner18

Larry-G
28-01-14, 23:34
Hi,can anyone on the forum answer my above question? Please:(
gooner18

There were no replies to your post because no one here uses these closed source receivers any more.

as for patches they are extremely hit and miss and getting worse as time goes on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk