PDA

View Full Version : Tuner out

raedkuwait
27-01-14, 12:06
Hi, i have a kind of interesting question, since beIN sport are moving to a pairing system solution,
so there card in my Vu+duo will no longer work for HD channels , since i have to get there own receiver , my question is
can the second lnb in , in duo work as an lnb out? and if not, what do u guys recommend for a receiver
as good as solo2 with an Lnb out in there.
and will an lnb out actually work for me to connect the beIN sport reciever?!!

any other solution for this problem will b appreciated since i can only have one cable going down from the dish.

Larry-G
27-01-14, 12:30
no a lnb input will now work as a loop out.

Rob van der Does
27-01-14, 13:14
.... my question is can the second lnb in , in duo work as an lnb out?
Yeah, the same way as you can put petrol in the exhaust pipe of your car :D

raedkuwait
27-01-14, 21:53
OK, so it does not work on vu+duo, to my next question pls, a receiver that is as good as Solo2
but with tuner out.
and will the tuner out work with beIN sport ?!

Larry-G
27-01-14, 21:56
I'm not quite sure what your trying to achieve, bein sport has nothing to do with the loop out process and wont affect it in any way.

raedkuwait
27-01-14, 22:15
hi, beIN sports are moving to a pairing system with there cards to to see there HD channels, just like skyitaly HD, so
in order to see there hd chennels u have to get there own receiver, i have one wire down from my sattelite, now, how can
i watch beIN sports? that wire is connected to my vu+duo, how can i also connect beIN sport receiver to watch the HD channels?!
i thought a tuner with a tuner out then connect that to the beIN sport.
i hope u get me now