PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] EPG - Channel names displayed as <n/a>

smithey93
26-01-14, 13:39
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well.

I've been using openvix on my TM-Nano-OE for about 3/4 month now and I must admit its pretty sleek, especially compared to the old TM-1500's etc...

However for about the past month the channel names keep displaying as <n/a> on the EPG, once I watch the channel that channel and the other ones on that particular transponder will usually display the correct name. The only way I can get all the channel names back is by doing a full re-scan which is not ideal as it takes a good half an hour!

I noticed this a few updates back (I can't remember exactly which one), however I do know it must have fixed alot of things as I don't see the "your box has a problem and has restarted" screen half as much. I think this has something to do with the EPG it's self (although I thought the channel list was separate?) as the names change to <n/a> after it pulls down the EPG. I am using "OpenTV" on 28.2E and its set to download automatically every morning at 4am - I thought it was a full weeks epg however it only appears to be 24 hours...

Any suggestions is much appreciated :-).

Cheers

TK4|2|1
26-01-14, 15:17
Only way to fix, that I'm aware of, is to flash with the latest image build and set up as new DO NOT restore a backup

Andy_Hazza
26-01-14, 15:21
Half hr to scan? Do you not use the built in ABM?

garyblas
26-01-14, 17:50
Build 793 was the last stable build I find that does not have this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanman
26-01-14, 19:54
On the very latest build this is not an issue

garyblas
26-01-14, 22:09
I'm on 808 build and it still does this occasionally. Only way to get rid is to reflash back to 793 then upgrade again

Larry-G
26-01-14, 22:19
I'm on 808 build and it still does this occasionally. Only way to get rid is to reflash back to 793 then upgrade again

He's not talking about build 808 but the as yet unreleased successor to OpenViX 3.0

garyblas
26-01-14, 23:47
Vix 4. Woo hoo. When is release dste

Larry-G
27-01-14, 17:47
Vix 4. Woo hoo. When is release dste

When it's ready.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk