PDA

View Full Version : SID Not Found In PAT Sky Movies Premier / Sky Movies Premier + 1

MKD
04-11-10, 18:38
This afternoon i'm having problems with the above , not changed any settings but its only happening on the above channels . Tried a new satellite.xml + reloading a new settings set from catseyes nothing seems to work , i don't really want to have to re-flash has anyone got any pointers ?

Stanman
04-11-10, 19:15
have you tried a rescan?

pooface
04-11-10, 21:07
This afternoon i'm having problems with the above , not changed any settings but its only happening on the above channels . Tried a new satellite.xml + reloading a new settings set from catseyes nothing seems to work , i don't really want to have to re-flash has anyone got any pointers ?

As stan says. This usually happens when channel details have changed... Try doing a rescan, and see if you have it working then...

catseye
04-11-10, 21:37

Your right those channels arent working properly at the moment
Ive just checked KOS & theres no news on there about any changes
Mrs Catseye insisting on watching Emerdingle Farm so i cant do rescan at present
As soon as i know new pids etc i will update settings file

pooface
04-11-10, 21:51
Your right those channels arent working properly at the moment
Ive just checked KOS & theres no news on there about any changes
Mrs Catseye insisting on watching Emerdingle Farm so i cant do rescan at present
As soon as i know new pids etc i will update settings file

Didn't emerdale finish at 8.30? :p

Plus. can't you put her watching freeview whilst you scan the sat? :p Know how you feel though, the missus is watching corro at the mo :p hehe

silverfox0786
04-11-10, 22:00
you guys are lucky from 7pm on to late my misses has a full epg in her head switching from 784 829 and 831 i normally sit on my laptop or up to my duo glad i put that upstairs

catseye
04-11-10, 22:05
Didn't emerdale finish at 8.30? :p

Plus. can't you put her watching freeview whilst you scan the sat? :p Know how you feel though, the missus is watching corro at the mo :p hehe

Have u met my mrs she moans like hell if u change a channel during the adverts:mad:

Have an update inbetween dodging the frying pan:D

Sky Movies Premiere (4404)
Sky Movies Premiere +1 (4405)
Sky Crime & Thriller(4406)

have moved to 11836H

27500 2/3 along with nearly all the other Sky Movies

These channels are already in list dated 03.11.2010 but arent in favourites section

If you select yellow button on remote for provider
Then find Sky Digital they can be found by their ID no's above
I will release update file tomorrow
Cheers

silverfox0786
04-11-10, 22:50
ah i had them on my system a few days ago wondered what they where planning to become

Drogs_1
08-11-10, 17:20
I've tried manually entering the change and using your update catseye but still getting SID not found. Should I still do a scan or does your update just locate?

Drogs_1
08-11-10, 17:24
Scrap my last post its now working! I just decided to send the updated file again from catseye, although I've done it numerous times already and now it has decided to work.

BALDRICK75
26-11-10, 17:22
Hi I have also had this problem but found if you delete the channel from favorites then go to providers find bskyb find the channels and send them back to your favorites folder this also works ??? dont know why ??? hope this helps.:)

silverfox0786
26-11-10, 17:56
Hi I have also had this problem but found if you delete the channel from favorites then go to providers find bskyb find the channels and send them back to your favorites folder this also works ??? dont know why ??? hope this helps.:)

the reason why mate s because the frequency changed and they where rescanned in the background and put in to the bskyb provider new folder so a manual move of them will work just fine