PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] [Support question] box updated to vix 3.0 808 channel swap

boxer29
25-01-14, 16:53
updated the box ot vix 3.0 808 now some channels dont work ,want to move them with pressing the menus button and then add channel to bouquete and then enable channel move and then move the channel to the desired position and then leave the channel there and delete the same channel which is not working
in doing so when i disabled the move mode the channel vanished and now 401 takes me to 402 and 401 is not there any more ,
if i scan the ABM will it bring the channel back or how to get the channel back
like some duplicate channel dont work ,how do i change the frequency to the working one

want to install airplay ,should i install it from the plguin section in the menu it says 039 is that the latest version ,or do i have to install it from somewhere else ,
want to stream my i phone and i pad to tv
some picons are also missing from the cross epg ,how do i set it up ,,my cross epg is set to usb
thanks

boxer29
25-01-14, 18:18
downloaded the airplayer 4.1 from the website
did a rescan ABM and the channels are back ,how to change manually the channel which are not working with the ones which are working (duplicates ones )
have tried to change the region in the ABM but still its the same

boxer29
27-01-14, 00:18
is there any way of swapping the duplicate channels from the all bouquet to the bouquet created by ABM
like there are some duplicate channels in the all channels how to swap
like in the old vix it was enable move mode via the menu button and then add them to the bouquet and then swap them and remove the non working one from the list
in ABM all i can do is add them to my favorite and they have to press fav and then the channel for it to work
is there any way around it
thanks

abu baniaz
27-01-14, 01:13
You can still move channels, they wont be updated though. Press menu while in teh bouquet list asn you will have option to enable move etc mode

boxer29
27-01-14, 02:11
i know i can move channels ,but when i place them in the right place and disable the move mode it vanishes from the list ,had to do arescan to get it back
can just move it to favorite bouquet,
is there any other way which i m missing

You can still move channels, they wont be updated though. Press menu while in teh bouquet list asn you will have option to enable move etc mode

abu baniaz
27-01-14, 07:14
Are they vanishing before or after ABM runs again?

boxer29
27-01-14, 10:18
Before abm runs

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
27-01-14, 11:03
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

boxer29
11-02-14, 10:06
How do you replace a channel onto your bouquet from all channels

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk