View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800SE] Setting up EPG on Vix

iba
25-01-14, 14:54
Hi,

I am using the latest Vix image and I followed the instructions here:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...ll-ViX-Images&

for setting up the EPG. And therefore my EPG looks like this:

http://gyazo.com/16b50e00a38a99c4c757f06edc2c1c45.png

My question is, why does it show the words 'Top Italia' in the top left of the screen? What can I do to get it to look like this where it shows the words 'All channels' in the top left:

http://gyazo.com/d673e77b7951cda2276271c7b2e42cca.png

abu baniaz
25-01-14, 17:45
When you press EPG, you open the bouquet of current channel otherwise first bouquet. You can navigate to different bouquets, including "all channels" by using < and > on number pad.

iba
26-01-14, 01:27
When you press EPG, you open the bouquet of current channel otherwise first bouquet. You can navigate to different bouquets, including "all channels" by using < and > on number pad.

Thanks for your help but I do not really understand.

I am using a premade sat list from that I downloaded from the Plugin menu. It is one for a motorised dish.

So I am watching BBC1 which is on Astra 28 sat. When I press EPG and then the < or > key, it just moves to the next programme on the lsit for BBC1. For example I am watching Air Force 1 on BBC1 now, when I press EPG and press the > it ust moves to the next programme which is The two Mr Kissels.

Regards

abu baniaz
26-01-14, 02:35
I am using a premade sat list from that I downloaded from the Plugin menu. It is one for a motorised dish.

Does not matter which bouquet list you are using. One you make yourself or a downloaded one.

So I am watching BBC1 which is on Astra 28 sat. When I press EPG and then the < or > key, it just moves to the next programme on the lsit for BBC1. For example I am watching Air Force 1 on BBC1 now, when I press EPG and press the > it ust moves to the next programme which is The two Mr Kissels.

< and > next to OK button will do that.
Use the < and > next to 0 (zero) on the number pad

While in EPG, press help to learn the different functions.

iba
26-01-14, 16:03
Does not matter which bouquet list you are using. One you make yourself or a downloaded one.

< and > next to OK button will do that.
Use the < and > next to 0 (zero) on the number pad

While in EPG, press help to learn the different functions.

Thank you very much Abu.

I use a Logitech Harmony remote and could not do that. And I can not find the < or > button on it.

Got the Gigablue remote out and now I understand what you mean.

Thanks a lot

abu baniaz
26-01-14, 18:04
Several people use the Harmony remotes. I'm sure someone will advice how they do it.

iba
26-01-14, 23:54
Several people use the Harmony remotes. I'm sure someone will advice how they do it.

Thanks Abu, I hope so

Rob van der Does
27-01-14, 09:10
On any Harmony remote all buttons can be added. If any button isn't available, you can learn it.

I use Harmony's for all my boxes and never have any issue.