PDA

View Full Version : no channels

dorada
24-01-14, 18:24
hi, could someone please help me a little I have been playing with my new box trying to get a different image loaded to no success also some plug-ins managed to load some the other day and I've tried to load some more today but in doing so I have lost all my channels reloaded a new list but still says N/A against all lists. any ideas please

seame
24-01-14, 18:27
What image are you using? What plugins did you install?

dorada
24-01-14, 18:32
thanks for the reply open mips image plugins were sky timer & 1 channel movie strem

dorada
24-01-14, 19:05
hello I now have no data transponder (timeout reading PAT) all i have done was gone to manage extensions updated now this has happened

seame
24-01-14, 19:21
Check your tuner configuration

dorada
24-01-14, 19:25
tuner a/ internal/ config mode simple/mode positioner then my long & lat/ tuner b gigadvb nim/ config mode simple/ mode single/ sat 28/ send disc no

seame
24-01-14, 19:54
And that matches your setup? Have you got an up to date satellite.xml file? Have you tried one tuner at a time?

Try a scan of whatever satellite you're on and see if you're getting the correct channels.

dorada
25-01-14, 11:26
thanks for your time seame, looks like tuner b is down I disabled it & my motor lnb works fine on all channels, other problem now is with DC Center won't connect to router & box password is wrong & the box won't let me change password, I found this out when I came to use dreambox edit to put new settings on but the password was incorrect.