PDA

View Full Version : vix auto timer always sets on same non HD channel

shalin
20-01-14, 22:05
so when I try to set auto timer for a series on HD channel it sets it for its non HD counterpart.

For example, timer set on "star plus HD", it sets on "star plus" even though I select match exact.

Also in auto timer list I can see two entries!

Any solution please?

AJT
20-01-14, 23:05
so when I try to set auto timer for a series on HD channel it sets it for its non HD counterpart.

For example, timer set on "star plus HD", it sets on "star plus" even though I select match exact.

Also in auto timer list I can see two entries!

Any solution please?

once you have set timers exit all menus when back on tv press green on remote to see the timers they can be edited there.

Larry-G
20-01-14, 23:29
Thing is how can we be expected to offer accurate support when you cant even tell us the image build number your on ??.

shalin
21-01-14, 10:35
Thing is how can we be expected to offer accurate support when you cant even tell us the image build number your on ??.

In info section on box its shows build version 808.

I installed: openvix-3.0.808-vusolo2_usb.zip

AJT
21-01-14, 12:04
In info section on box its shows build version 808.

I installed: openvix-3.0.808-vusolo2_usb.zip

what happens when you set auto timers is it will set to record every episode every airing whether its on SD or HD as it uses programme data not channel or sd/hd.as i said once auto timers are set press green on remote get into timers list/menu and delete all the SD timers and keep those you wish to record

shalin
21-01-14, 12:51
what happens when you set auto timers is it will set to record every episode every airing whether its on SD or HD as it uses programme data not channel or sd/hd.as i said once auto timers are set press green on remote get into timers list/menu and delete all the SD timers and keep those you wish to record

Yes, I can go and delete but that is not what I want. Why it can't set flags on the service I want??

AJT
21-01-14, 12:58
Yes, I can go and delete but that is not what I want. Why it can't set flags on the service I want??

Mate that's the way it is...Its called compromise

DaMacFunkin
21-01-14, 13:40
Doesn't do it that way on mine, if I choose auto timer from epg it will automatically choose that channel unless I edit it to record from any channel...

shalin
21-01-14, 14:21
Mate that's the way it is...Its called compromise,

No Mate, I don't take a "No", especially with technologies!

So here is what I got after trial and error...on the second screen of autotimer, choose restrict to service...:cool: