PDA

View Full Version : Remote not working properly.

ibobsy
20-01-14, 21:41
I bought a new VU+ duo from the sponsors about 2 weeks ago.The problem is the remote takes a few seconds to change channels and somtimes I have to press it twice before it reacts.I disconnected the HDD and it is still the same.Any one have a similar problem or do I have reflash the box and reload enigma and BH too?

Larry-G
20-01-14, 21:48
Is the protective film still over the front of the receiver ( and its IR sensor ) ?, if yes please remove it and try again, also try a new pack of batteries.

skronk
20-01-14, 22:01
I bought a new VU+ duo from the sponsors about 2 weeks ago.The problem is the remote takes a few seconds to change channels and somtimes I have to press it twice before it reacts.I disconnected the HDD and it is still the same.Any one have a similar problem or do I have reflash the box and reload enigma and BH too?

Mine is not too fast either. I just put it down to the box. No big deal really, but much slower than S*y box. Twice as fast as my Venton HD2 though......but then again so was Steptoes horse !!!

AJT
20-01-14, 23:08

zapping is slow on duo only has a small processor.try a battery change in remote.

stevejd2001
21-01-14, 00:22
Ive had issue after flashing many times and restoring plugins etc
found way round to flash with stock VU image
then flash with fresh vix and all gets sorted

cactikid
21-01-14, 00:36
have people tried rebooting box to see if that makes it better?

Belfastsnapper
21-01-14, 11:28
I've had the same problem for months and have tried all sorts to resolve without success. Using various Apps on iPad the box responds fine. The red light on the remote shows as working but the buttons may have to be pressed loads of times to illicit a response. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that maybe it will never get sorted. C'est la vie!

Trial
21-01-14, 11:52
Hi,
do you use a plasma or old LCD TV? If yes switch it of and see if is better.

ciao

ibobsy
22-01-14, 14:36
Is the protective film still over the front of the receiver ( and its IR sensor ) ?, if yes please remove it and try again, also try a new pack of batteries.

I removed the protective film and put new batteries and touch wood it seems to be working ok.:D
Thanks for all the advice.:)