PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Flashed new box

Alsie50
20-01-14, 20:07
Been use DM800 since 2009 have now bought duo2 from world of satellite and seem to have a few issues

Can't seem to make picture fit TV

When changing channels I sometimes loose input to TV for a few seconds then picture comes on

Vix image manager says reformat

Any ideas before reflash

Cheers Alan

Larry-G
20-01-14, 21:23
The issue with the picture or OSD ( On Screen Display ) not correctly fitting the screen is commonly known as overscan, this is a mode set on your TV by the manufacturer to compensate for older none standard transmissions, it would be best if you could disable this from the TV it self.

Try google and look for the TV's make and model number with the term overscan, if this is not possible and only then, you can manually re-position the OSD from within the image, but i would only use this as a last resort because if you keep overscan active on the TV you are loosing several inches of viewable TV area in all modes.

Trial
20-01-14, 21:28
Hi,
Check in the settings if autoresolution is enabled. If yes there is a small pause when the next channel has a different resolution.

Ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk

Alsie50
24-01-14, 18:48
Yes auto is enabled but it is more than a little delay it's like the channel changes then at the same time the tv looses input as if the box has been turned off then it come on with required channel,is there anything else I can change to improve channel change time