PDA

View Full Version : Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

khan888
20-01-14, 18:38
Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

Credit goes to washere from another site

gordyboy
20-01-14, 20:31
could someone tell me where in windows 8.1. I find.......... Go to Control Panel, then go to: file manager * Go to public_html folder (not root)

seame
20-01-14, 20:36
could someone tell me where in windows 8.1. I find.......... Go to Control Panel, then go to: file manager * Go to public_html folder (not root)

Thats on the subdomain that you set up and not on your pc

khan888
20-01-14, 20:48

As seame says the settings are in the subdomain (http://000webhost.com or http://nokly.com or http://x10hosting.com) whichever one you have chosen you will find the options in there.

garyblas
20-01-14, 20:51
Thats on the subdomain that you set up and not on your pc

What you mean subdomain , is this on the enigma box

khan888
20-01-14, 20:52
As I've mentioned above, have you signed up to one of the subdomain sites?

gordyboy
20-01-14, 21:14
im getting there just at the stage "Now in browser type myname.000webhost.com & it should unblock & show http://primewire.ag unblocked"

could you tell me what you mean in browser Is this just internet explorer?

thanks

khan888
20-01-14, 21:17
im getting there just at the stage "Now in browser type myname.000webhost.com & it should unblock & show http://primewire.ag unblocked"

could you tell me what you mean in browser Is this just internet explorer?

thanks

Yes just Internet explorer address bar, it should take you to primewire.ag without being blocked by your isp.

Then follow the rest of the steps

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

gordyboy
20-01-14, 21:31
all sorted now thanks

s1m0nw
20-01-14, 22:40
Got this sorted great work credits to the author. Only thing now is how to unblock some of the hosting sites. Noticed sharesix and divxstage are blocked

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hanenyo
20-01-14, 22:50
Thanks, it Works now

khan888
21-01-14, 18:40
To get search working just add /index.php?search to the end of your URL:

If your proxy URL is myname.000webhost.com it becomes: http://myname.000webhost.com/index.php?search

Martincape
21-01-14, 19:02
Hi. Where can I get version 4.9 beta?

khan888
21-01-14, 19:13
Tsmedia - updates - library

4.9 beta 5 is at the bottom in
there

garyblas
21-01-14, 20:21
Khan. Thanks for help got tsmedia working. I also have 1 channel plugin on system but this stopped working. I tried replacing mr dude. With my new proxy but when I do this the plugin will not load up. Any ideas? I prefer to use the plugin as seems to stream better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garyblas
21-01-14, 20:59
Khan. Thanks for help got tsmedia working. I also have 1 channel plugin on system but this stopped working. I tried replacing mr dude. With my new proxy but when I do this the plugin will not load up. Any ideas? I prefer to use the plugin as seems to stream better

Ok just found out why when i make change it crashes... Apparantly you cant modify a .pyo file

So does anyone know how to mod th 1channel plugin?

Martincape
21-01-14, 23:17
Got it going. Can now see a list of films, But no streams work, if I find a link that works, the stream doesn't start. Just says unsupported playlist.

garyblas
21-01-14, 23:32
Ok just found out why when i make change it crashes... Apparantly you cant modify a .pyo file

So does anyone know how to mod th 1channel plugin?

Sorted....:cool:

pauldob22
22-01-14, 15:55
mmmm. Not working for me, there's no movies showing but also theres only the option of 'sort by' in tsmedia 1 channel settings so I am unable to do the step Change: Auto proxy update to: NO
Anyone know why?

s1m0nw
22-01-14, 19:00
mmmm. Not working for me, there's no movies showing but also theres only the option of 'sort by' in tsmedia 1 channel settings so I am unable to do the step Change: Auto proxy update to: NO
Anyone know why?

U need to install version 4.9 beta 5 from thw update menu within tsmedia.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

khan888
22-01-14, 19:01
Anyone know why?

Sounds like your not using the latest tsmedia. Did you install the latest beta5 version?

Go into tsmedia - updates - library (blue button) and install the latest from there it should be at the bottom of the page

Martincape
22-01-14, 19:30
Anyone know how to get simply movies going? Every link says no. Some ISPs block simply movies.

Flyingpig
23-01-14, 00:36
Got the channel list up, but no movies are playing.,.,., Is it because the proxy is very slow?

The channel list takes about 20 to 30 seconds to appear?? Work in progress me thinks....

Martincape
23-01-14, 01:11
Got the channel list up, but no movies are playing.,.,., Is it because the proxy is very slow?

The channel list takes about 20 to 30 seconds to appear?? Work in progress me thinks....

Exactly the same for me pal

Davy4475
23-01-14, 12:23
how do i get into file manager in windows 7

garyblas
23-01-14, 13:26
It's not file manager in windows. File manager in your host settings

jacquesy90
24-01-14, 00:35
great guide mate thanks a bunch! 1channel on tsmedia running a dream :)

garyblas
24-01-14, 19:56
TS media beta 6 now out. Does not give option to fix proxy.
Always defaults to primewire.ag

Dont upgrade

khan888
24-01-14, 20:56
TS media beta 6 now out. Does not give option to fix proxy.
Always defaults to primewire.ag

Dont upgrade

You can upgrade and still use your address in the new proxy_links file that has been added.

in etc/TSmedia edit the proxy_links file with your address

example:

channel1$mynamewebhost$myname.000webhost.com (You can also do this with icefilm,movie25,movie4k for example movie4k$mynamewebhost$myname.000webhost.com)

Reboot the box then go into tsmedia/1channel settings (blue button) and change proxy source to the one you have just entered

garyblas
24-01-14, 21:48
this dont work for me.

Do you delete everything in the file apart from this line?

File currently shows this :

###fill proxy info here
###channel_id is case sensetive and should be exactly as written downn channel1,icefilm,movie4k,movie25
##### select prefered proxy from TSmedia/movies/plugin settings(blue button)
##### The proxy written down are just example you can delete them
### restart enigma after editing this file
################
channel1$................./
icefilm$icefilm1$http://80.82.65.150/
icefilm$icefilms.info1$http://www.icefilms.info/
movie4k$movie4k.to1$http://movie4k.to/
movie25$movie25.com1$http://www.movie25.com/

khan888
24-01-14, 22:31
Delete everything within the file and input your proxy as below

channel1$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)

To get the others working you have to edit the proxy file you uploaded onto the webhost site

s1m0nw
24-01-14, 22:58
errr editing the proxy list thats uploaded to web looks complicated lol

satmanbasil
25-01-14, 01:56
Hi

Many thanks for the excellent guide works like a dream :thumbsup:

dan44762000
25-01-14, 15:12
signed up too Nokly
but when i click on File manager i get error - unable too resolve dns

can i use someone who has allready created a site`s adress please ? ?

thanks
dan

redrum
25-01-14, 18:24
can someone please tell me what etc is on your box.etc/TSmedia/channel1-source
Cheers redrum

dan44762000
25-01-14, 19:31
can someone please tell me what etc is on your box.etc/TSmedia/channel1-source
Cheers redrum

you have too FTP into your box using filezilla or similar programme and then naviagte too etc-TSmedia-Channel1_source

redrum
25-01-14, 20:11
Thanks Dan got it working now.

Mandanddeb
25-01-14, 21:54
Iv got 1channel working using beta 5 the icefilms part goes rite over my head is there anyway it can be explained to a half brain chimp like me please haha

khan888
25-01-14, 23:07
Iv got 1channel working using beta 5 the icefilms part goes rite over my head is there anyway it can be explained to a half brain chimp like me please haha

The same way as 1 channel but you need to edit the proxy file from the two files downloaded.

This only works on tsmedia 4.9 beta 6

Download the two files again, open the proxy file in notepad and find any existence of primewire.ag. Replace anything that says primewire with the required website address for example movie4k.to and save.

Create another proxy address on your webhost account (keep your 1 channel address) and upload the two files again as before this time with the proxy file you just edited.

Ftp into etc/Tsmedia and edit the proxy_links file with your new proxy address from your webhost account.

Restart enigma open tsmedia/movies/movie4k movies/settings (blue button) and select your proxy source

Martincape
25-01-14, 23:41
This work with simply movies too?

khan888
25-01-14, 23:57
This work with simply movies too?

No

Martincape
25-01-14, 23:57
Gutted. That looks better than 1channel.

khan888
25-01-14, 23:59
Works only one 1channel, ice films, movie25 & movie4k

Martincape
26-01-14, 00:01
My Icefilms is fine, works without the work round. Might have to do it for the other two though.

Do I just create another webhost for each and use exact same 2 files in the rar, change and upload back to webhost?

dan44762000
26-01-14, 10:26
i am getting "unable to get video link" on any movie or series i try and play now and i try all the links too .

whats wrong ? ?

potterson
26-01-14, 17:13
Works Very well. Just follow the instructions carefully. Thanks :)

Martincape
26-01-14, 20:01
The same way as 1 channel but you need to edit the proxy file from the two files downloaded.

This only works on tsmedia 4.9 beta 6

Download the two files again, open the proxy file in notepad and find any existence of primewire.ag. Replace anything that says primewire with the required website address for example movie4k.to and save.

Create another proxy address on your webhost account (keep your 1 channel address) and upload the two files again as before this time with the proxy file you just edited.

Ftp into etc/Tsmedia and edit the proxy_links file with your new proxy address from your webhost account.

Restart enigma open tsmedia/movies/movie4k movies/settings (blue button) and select your proxy source

hi, there are no other source files in the TSMedia folder on the box to edit.

khan888
26-01-14, 20:36
hi, there are no other source files in the TSMedia folder on the box to edit.

If you can't see the proxy_links file in etc/Tsmedia then your not on the latest version. Download beta 6 from the library

Martincape
26-01-14, 21:50
Found it. Got it sorted. Managed to get movie4k working too ;)

satmanbasil
27-01-14, 01:48
Hi

got channel 1 working ok first time so decided to do the same for movie4k, made a new webhost and tested the link on my browers all is fine can see the site movie4k, put the link into my etc/tsmedia /proxy list and restarted enigma after which i went into tsmedia and selected movie4k and selected a movie type but i get no list or mention of connection to the webhost link, tryed blue button but in movie4k it seems not to work. also have tryed to put link to webhost by making another file like channel1_source but this does not work either can anyone make suggestion on how to rsolve

khan888
27-01-14, 01:57
Hi

got channel 1 working ok first time so decided to do the same for movie4k, made a new webhost and tested the link on my browers all is fine can see the site movie4k, put the link into my etc/tsmedia /proxy list and restarted enigma after which i went into tsmedia and selected movie4k and selected a movie type but i get no list or mention of connection to the webhost link, tryed blue button but in movie4k it seems not to work. also have tryed to put link to webhost by making another file like channel1_source but this does not work either can anyone make suggestion on how to rsolve

How have you put the link into the proxy_links file? You need to do separate lines for example

movie4k$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)

And so on

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Martincape
27-01-14, 03:34
How have you put the link into the proxy_links file? You need to do separate lines for example

movie4k$ANY NAME HERE$myname.000webhost.com(Your proxy)

And so on

That's how I done mine.

Except my webhost didnt work properly like yours. Worked on laptop but not box. So just used the movie4k proxy site and put that address into the proxy_list

pauldob22
27-01-14, 17:21
Niiiice. Works great. Now a fix for sports devil xbmc addon would be perfect!

seame
27-01-14, 17:34
Sportsdevil is working fine for me. Watched a Mexican football game on Saturday night, will check shortly to see if its still working.

pauldob22
27-01-14, 20:26
Sportsdevil is working fine for me. Watched a Mexican football game on Saturday night, will check shortly to see if its still working.

Mine has only recently been blocked. I used to stream prem games on atdhe.net on the live sports link but this and the first row link don't work for me now

satmanbasil
27-01-14, 21:17
That's how I done mine.

Except my webhost didnt work properly like yours. Worked on laptop but not box. So just used the movie4k proxy site and put that address into the proxy_list

Hi mate

Done mine exactly the same as mentioned before on my pc the site loads with my webhost name but not in the receiver, I have even changed in the webhost file the movie4kproxy.net addy and this also loads on my pc but not in the receiver.
Question I will ask is when i open movie4k in tsmedia i get page 1 option could it be something is needed in the script to detect the page data.

philyb
27-01-14, 22:00
any update on how to get sport devil on this as all links seem to not work

satmanbasil
27-01-14, 23:36
Hi

Managed to get movie4k to work by upgrade to 4.9 beta 6 with this it allows once the proxy file is edit to select which proxy to use so now working using my webhosting.
Only thing needed now is to be able to select day date - alphabet etc like with 1channel as there are 406 pages to scroll through and it seems the more recent the movie the better chance your get links

dan44762000
29-01-14, 19:38
Hi

Managed to get movie4k to work by upgrade to 4.9 beta 6 with this it allows once the proxy file is edit to select which proxy to use so now working using my webhosting.
Only thing needed now is to be able to select day date - alphabet etc like with 1channel as there are 406 pages to scroll through and it seems the more recent the movie the better chance your get links

can you explain exactlly what you done too get movie4k to work please .

another member on here kindly set up webhosting for me and 1channel now works fine but i cant use movies4k

is it just a file that needs to be uploaded ?

many thanks
dan

satmanbasil
29-01-14, 23:52
Hi dan

Make up another webhosting site,edit the files (proxy) with the movie4k link and test with your browser the web addy you made you should see the movie4k site that uk isp are blocking
Now go into the stb and edit etc/tsmedia folder your see file proxy_links insert in the movie4k the web hosting site you made. then restart enigma

You may wanna upgrade to tsmedia 4.9 beta6 as this version allows you using the blue button to select the proxy link to the browser incase you have more then one set up

evesham
30-01-14, 21:42
thanks for the help guys getting 1channel and movie4k working, is it possible to get a plugin for MuchMovies HD?

eattheliving
31-01-14, 21:17
awesome info guy's many many thanks and blessings upon you.

just one query. does the same thing work on solarmovies?

cheers again

satmanbasil
31-01-14, 23:55
Hi mate

Have made a web hosting link for this channel but when i load on my web browser I get graphic text nothing opens on the stb not sure if this is being worked on by media developers as this only appeared in the beta test

bwelton
01-02-14, 13:17
Hi,

I'm struggling to get this all working. Within etc/TSmedia I dont have a the proxy_links file.

/etc/TSmedia/ just contains
/m3u
userstreams.xml
TSfavorites.xml
youtube_user
tunein_user
navi-x_user
dailymotion_user
channel1_source
TSmedia_lock

Is this the verion of TSmedia I have. I'm useing Vix 808 on a couplle of machines and have downloaded TSmedia via teh Feeds and then Upgraded teh version from within TSmedia. can anybody point me at an .ipk to dowload and install it directly rether than feeds, or do you think it is some other problem.

Thx

eattheliving
01-02-14, 13:24
Hi,

I'm struggling to get this all working. Within etc/TSmedia I dont have a the proxy_links file.

/etc/TSmedia/ just contains
/m3u
userstreams.xml
TSfavorites.xml
youtube_user
tunein_user
navi-x_user
dailymotion_user
channel1_source
TSmedia_lock

Is this the verion of TSmedia I have. I'm useing Vix 808 on a couplle of machines and have downloaded TSmedia via teh Feeds and then Upgraded teh version from within TSmedia. can anybody point me at an .ipk to dowload and install it directly rether than feeds, or do you think it is some other problem.

Thx

Hi matey,

open your tsmedia on your box. got into the updates folder. if this says 4.9 no updates then press blue for library. Scroll to the bottom of the list and you should see an update to beta 6. press ok to highlight then I think it's green to execute install. restart enigma after install, then ftp onto box and have another look in the etc/tsmedia folder for the proxy links.

hope this works for you matey

bwelton
01-02-14, 13:32
Aha, the Updates on Vu+ Duo2 and Solo2 dony update to that level however I just found a download and installed the . ipk directly from http://vu.imajteam.com/imajteam-addons/Plugins_IPTV/

Now ia have the latest version and Beta 6 with the proxy_links file.

Many thanks

bwelton
01-02-14, 14:47
I'm struggling to get this working.

I have my Hosted site and can display a textual version of PrimeWire website on my laptop via my proxy url of http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
Note: mysite is replaced with my chosen subdomain

On my STB I have

/etc/TSmedia/channel1_source file containing the line http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
/etc/TSmedia/proxy_links file containing the line channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php

Within TSMedia Plugin, Movies, 1channel movies, Settings (Blue button) I have set 'Select proxy source:' to myproxy

Enigma2 Rebooted
Then when I navigate via TSMedia Plugin, Movies, 1channel movies, a-z, A, I see TSmeadia is looking at http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php/
but then after 2 seconds it indicates 'No movies available'

One thing I have noticed is that if I browse on my laptop to http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
then textual version of PrimeWire website is displayed,
But if I browse on my laptop to http://mysite.x10.mx without /index.php then I am taken to a Default website page from the hoster

Any ideas where it is going wrong ?
thx

khan888
01-02-14, 15:04
I'm struggling to get this working.

I have my Hosted site and can display a textual version of PrimeWire website on my laptop via my proxy url of http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
Note: mysite is replaced with my chosen subdomain

On my STB I have

/etc/TSmedia/channel1_source file containing the line http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
/etc/TSmedia/proxy_links file containing the line channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php

Within TSMedia Plugin, Movies, 1channel movies, Settings (Blue button) I have set 'Select proxy source:' to myproxy

Enigma2 Rebooted
Then when I navigate via TSMedia Plugin, Movies, 1channel movies, a-z, A, I see TSmeadia is looking at http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php/
but then after 2 seconds it indicates 'No movies available'

One thing I have noticed is that if I browse on my laptop to http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
then textual version of PrimeWire website is displayed,
But if I browse on my laptop to http://mysite.x10.mx without /index.php then I am taken to a Default website page from the hoster

Any ideas where it is going wrong ?
thx

You don't edit the channel source file its the proxy_links file that you need to edit. Delete everything within this file and input channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php for example

khan888
01-02-14, 15:06
Hi mate

Have made a web hosting link for this channel but when i load on my web browser I get graphic text nothing opens on the stb not sure if this is being worked on by media developers as this only appeared in the beta test

You currently can not create a Web hosting link for solar movies due to the setup of beta 6.

This can only be done on 1channel, movie25, movie4k & ice films

bwelton
01-02-14, 15:18
You don't edit the channel source file its the proxy_links file that you need to edit. Delete everything within this file and input channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php for example

Ok sorry, what should be in the original 'channel1_source' file ?

When you say Delete everything...... Are you referring to the 'proxy_links' file ?

Many thx

khan888
01-02-14, 15:21
Ok sorry, what should be in the original 'channel1_source' file ?

When you say Delete everything...... Are you referring to the 'proxy_links' file ?

Many thx

You don't have to enter anything into the channel1_source file.

Yes delete everything within the proxy_links file and enter your Web link.

Restart box and try again see if you have any luck.

Cheers

bwelton
01-02-14, 15:31
You don't have to enter anything into the channel1_source file.

Yes delete everything within the proxy_links file and enter your Web link.

Restart box and try again see if you have any luck.

Cheers

I have deleted everything from channel1_source and saved the empty file. Still have the proxy setting in proxy_links file and Restarted the STB.

I still have the same problem as previously though ?

khan888
01-02-14, 15:33
I have deleted everything from channel1_source and saved the empty file. Still have the proxy setting in proxy_links file and Restarted the STB.

I still have the same problem as previously though ?

Hmm strange. Can you see the primewire site on your Web browser? Also make sure the proxy source is set again in 1channel/settings as this can reset when editing files.

bwelton
01-02-14, 15:46
Hmm strange. Can you see the primewire site on your Web browser? Also make sure the proxy source is set again in 1channel/settings as this can reset when editing files.

I can see the Primewire site in my web browser at my hosted subdomain http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php
again not at http://mysite.x10.mx/ though
It is a lite text verion of Primewire

The proxy source is still set in 1channel/settings (blue button)

The odd think is when I go to search movies, at TSMedia Plugin > Movies > 1channel movies > a-z > A, I do see TSmeadia is looking at http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php/ displays this on lower right of screen but then after 2 seconds it changes to 'No movies available'
as if it has failed to get data.

Screen image below.

bwelton
01-02-14, 15:57

I can see the Primewire site in my web browser at my hosted subdomain http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php

The odd think is when I go to search movies, at TSMedia Plugin > Movies > 1channel movies > a-z > A, I do see TSmeadia is looking at http://mysite.x10.mx/index.php/ displays this on lower right of screen but then after 2 seconds it changes to 'No movies available'

Screen image below.

khan888
01-02-14, 16:01

Screen image below.

Remove the index.php from your address.

Edit proxy_links file with channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/

Restart enigma, check 1channel/settings that the correct proxy source is chosen and see if you get anything

aumir1
01-02-14, 16:14
I noticed in my own case the proxy_links file worked with

channel1$myproxy$http://mysite.x10.mx/proxy.php

Hope this helps someone

eattheliving
01-02-14, 22:12
Hi guy's,

I did edit my 1channel source file with my proxy addy as well as the proxy links file.... works fine for me.

weirskynet
02-02-14, 19:35
anyone having problems with any filenuke links on tsmedia , i cant open any

but i can browse the sites and everything from my local pc as they are not blocked from my isp

any ideas they worked yesterday but now nothing also running latest beta 6

khan888
13-02-14, 16:45
Guide to get project free tv working on TSmedia

I'll post a solarmovies guide once I get it working

Martincape
13-02-14, 16:47
Beta 9 is now available. Comes with its own proxy links file.

khan888
13-02-14, 16:52
Beta 9 is now available. Comes with its own proxy links file.

You currently can not edit solarmovies and project free tv in proxy_links file until tsmedia 5 gets released.

Martincape
13-02-14, 17:31
Can you get simplymovies going pal? Links never work for me. Say ips is blocking them.

khan888
13-02-14, 17:34
Can you get simplymovies going pal? Links never work for me. Say ips is blocking them.

Strange working fine here

Martincape
13-02-14, 17:35
I can see links etc, it's when I click on one, it say "some ISPs block simply movies".

Seems strange coz I can load the actual site up on a laptop.

khan888
13-02-14, 19:35
I can see links etc, it's when I click on one, it say "some ISPs block simply movies".

Seems strange coz I can load the actual site up on a laptop.

That is strange seeing as you can view it on your Internet browser.

You have the latest beta 9 installed?

Martincape
13-02-14, 19:43
Yea pal, just comes up with this info:

Some links do actually work though, just been testing some.

Got Projectfree working with your guide pal ;)

khan888
13-02-14, 19:58
Yea pal, just comes up with this info:

Some links do actually work though, just been testing some.

Got Projectfree working with your guide pal ;)

Best thing to do is create a proxy link for simplymovies and input the same way as projectfree. You need to edit the proxy file that you downloaded before you upload it onto your host site.

Nice one! Nothing special about project free really but at least it works :)

eattheliving
13-02-14, 20:44
Hi khan888

have you got the sport devil streaming feature working in tsmedia beta 9?

all I get is a message saying "no item available"

:thumbsup:

Martincape
13-02-14, 20:51
Best thing to do is create a proxy link for simplymovies and input the same way as projectfree. You need to edit the proxy file that you downloaded before you upload it onto your host site.

Nice one! Nothing special about project free really but at least it works :)

Hi mate,

Trying to do same procedure for Simply Movies.

When I go to edit the settings XML file, there is no URL to edit.

Any thoughts pal?

khan888
13-02-14, 20:59
Hi mate,

Trying to do same procedure for Simply Movies.

When I go to edit the settings XML file, there is no URL to edit.

Any thoughts pal?

Hmm :confused: i'll check when i get home

Martincape
13-02-14, 21:01

Cheers pal. Got the main parts ready, just need to input URL somewhere ha.

Martincape
15-02-14, 17:09

Had any joy pal?

khan888
15-02-14, 17:12
Had any joy pal?

Sorry mate haven't had chance to have a look yet, I'll have a look over the weekend

dishman65
24-02-14, 12:14
thanks to khan for this great tutorial 1channel working like a dream, in 4.9 beta 9, has anyone successfully got movies 4k working in beta9 version. mines hit an miss loads war films but no hosts, just the spinner going round, but my webhost loads movies4k on the pc, is it worth rolling back to 4.9beta6 has anyone got movies4k working and on what version, thanks..

Martincape
24-02-14, 12:15
Just use the movies4K proxy in the channel list. Works like a charm pal

dishman65
24-02-14, 12:44
Just use the movies4K proxy in the channel list. Works like a charm pal

yes got the proxy links edited ok, in etc/tsmedia got me webhost in, martin what version of tsmedia you on 4.9 beta?, and does everything load, mines hit and miss war films loads, but can't view the films because of no hosts, thanks for reply

Martincape
24-02-14, 12:50
Using beta 9 pal. If I get 5 mins, I'll upload my proxy_links file for you. Everything seems to work well. I'm in UK. Not sure if that would make a difference.

dishman65
24-02-14, 13:02
cheers mate, i've got all the channels now, drama,action,biography it lists the films but doesn't load the hosting severs, just got the spinner going round, thanks again..

dishman65
24-02-14, 13:28
yes in uk, i'm wondering if its me image now or the isp, on openatv 3.0 and other box is open pli 4.0, 1channel works on both, movie4k lists films but don't load hosting servers....

thebaptist69
25-02-14, 12:14
just wanna say thanks to Khan888 for all his posts on this thread.. really sorted me out cause it was doin my head in :)

pauldob22
25-02-14, 14:09
Each time you create a proxy the proxy.php file and htaccess files will be different won't they? I have the ones for 1channel and projectfree from the guides but where can I get the files for movie4k? Cheers

skratch
25-02-14, 14:10
Excellent guide thank you for the info i have got 1channel to work, is it the same process for movies4k, ice and so on?

Martincape
25-02-14, 14:11
There isn't one pal. Just add a movies4K line in the proxy file with the URL http://www.movie4kproxy.net

dishman65
25-02-14, 14:30
mine still not working with the proxy address of movies4k.proxy.net i think the sites changed to movies4k.to not sure on this but maybe why i can't get films to play and no servers/hosts load, does anyone know the new movies4k address, as my proxy not working, thanks

pauldob22
25-02-14, 14:36
Changed the proxy- thanks martincape but I now have the same problem as dishman-just getting spinner when trying to open hosting servers. Using vix

Martincape
25-02-14, 14:46
I'll check what I can do on movies4k once the mrs has watched emmerdale ha.

If I can use everything I will upload a copy of my proxy file. But you will have to change the 1channel and other movies providers URL to yours ha.

When you go into the settings for movies4k are you selecting the different proxy name? I.e. The name you give your URL in the proxy links file?

dishman65
25-02-14, 14:56
yes mate, its a nokly.com address, its weird because if its blocked i can access it on pc on this http://www.movie4kproxy.net, and then some pages changed to my url/proxy address, loads films, but no hosting servers, maybe its talktalk, as sometimes it will bring up talktalk page saying blocked, thanks for any help,

skratch
25-02-14, 19:01
There isn't one pal. Just add a movies4K line in the proxy file with the URL http://www.movie4kproxy.net

Cheers Martin
Just checked the proxy settings on 4k and it says movie4k.to and not the one i have put in proxy_links file

skratch
25-02-14, 19:06
Cheers Martin
Just checked the proxy settings on 4k and it says movie4k.to and not the one i have put in proxy_links file
sorted i had left a space and it wasn't picking it up because of it.
@Martin
@khan8
is it possible to post a list of all the proxies available please.

Martincape
25-02-14, 23:07
There's only a proxy for Movies4K. The rest need to be setup as for 1channel. Some do not work that way either.

I think the movies4k proxy address doesn't work properly though.

I clicked on a random movie, it went to loading hosts, then just got the spinning Vix icon. Had to manually restart the box. So must be to do with the proxy site and dealing with requests.

Stu5
26-02-14, 11:25
Guide to get project free tv working on TSmedia

I'll post a solarmovies guide once I get it working

Hi Khann, great guides, thanks alot.

Would solarmovies be the same process projectfree?

satmanbasil
26-02-14, 12:09
Hi

For some reason i tryed a proxy link to solarmovies it works on my web browser but not in my stb found a couple of links to the site one on my web browser gave me graphic problems the link to the us site was fine, anyone with this working could you share what you did as this is the only one not working in my list

Martincape
27-02-14, 18:53
Need to wait for the main man to come back with the other movie providers, if there is a way, he will find it. It's Simply Movies I struggle with.

Martincape
27-02-14, 19:14
TSMedia 5.0 is available now too lads.

Stu5
27-02-14, 19:26
Will upgrading undo the changes to the proxy links I have already made?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Martincape
27-02-14, 19:27
Nope. Just done mine and it's all still there. Just create a backup if your unsure. Then paste it back across.

idgaf
27-02-14, 21:13
Never was able to get this loaded correctly even though I followed everything in post one to the letter. Don't know where I went wrong. But there you go, will go through every step again and see if I missed something

Stu5
27-02-14, 21:16
Just updated to 5.0, think I only lost project free, ill fix that later.

Stu5
27-02-14, 21:22
Then its on to iptv, I can't get any of it to work.

khan888
27-02-14, 22:31
Best to uninstall previous versions of tsmedia before installing 5.0 to remove any unnecessary/unused files and folders. Make sure you delete tsmedia folder in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions after uninstalling then install 5.0 from the attached ipk file

This will still keep your proxies that you have already setup

Martincape
28-02-14, 00:04
It automatically removed everything for me first anyway pal. Then installed. I didn't lose anything.

Stu5
28-02-14, 11:24
It automatically removed everything for me first anyway pal. Then installed. I didn't lose anything.

Yeah I was the same

thebaptist69
28-02-14, 13:34
liking the new layout of 5.0 and great to have watchseries working again :)
:thumbsup: to khan888 for the file

satmanbasil
28-02-14, 15:05
Hi

Cannot get project tv to work have added my proxy link to file but using the blue button on settings only has the default link cannot change to my proxy has anyone else manage to navigate round this problem.
This was working on my previous version 4.9

Stu5
28-02-14, 22:49
Hi

Cannot get project tv to work have added my proxy link to file but using the blue button on settings only has the default link cannot change to my proxy has anyone else manage to navigate round this problem.
This was working on my previous version 4.9

I'm in the same boat, can't work out why!

satmanbasil
28-02-14, 23:05
i know in beta 4.9 version there was an option to select thats missing from this build maybe i will have to message admin to see why its not in this build

Stu5
28-02-14, 23:17
i know in beta 4.9 version there was an option to select thats missing from this build maybe i will have to message admin to see why its not in this build

OK, you need to go into etc/tsmedia and pull the proxylinks file down to the desktop

Then edit it and add projectfreetv$projectfreetv$http://myname.000webhost.com/

Save then upload the file, restart the box and you should no be able to change the proxy

Stu5
28-02-14, 23:18
I can change the proxy link, just can't get my proxy to work!!!

satmanbasil
01-03-14, 01:04
OK, you need to go into etc/tsmedia and pull the proxylinks file down to the desktop

Then edit it and add projectfreetv$projectfreetv$http://myname.000webhost.com/

Save then upload the file, restart the box and you should no be able to change the proxy

Thanks mate
That did the trick.

satmanbasil
01-03-14, 01:23
Hi

anyone have this working with proxy yet is so what addy for solar are you using.

Stu5
01-03-14, 07:53
Thanks mate
That did the trick.

Happy days, just a pity I can't get mine to work!

Stu5
01-03-14, 08:17
satmanbasil, in your proxy file for project free, what is the url you unblocking:

protected $prefix = 'http://free-tv-video-online.me'

pauldob22
01-03-14, 09:19
YouTube not working for me in 5.0? What about u guys?

Stu5
01-03-14, 09:27
Not working for me either

satmanbasil
01-03-14, 10:55
satmanbasil, in your proxy file for project free, what is the url you unblocking:

protected $prefix = 'http://free-tv-video-online.me'

confirm this is the one working ok

Martincape
01-03-14, 10:56
YouTube working for me.

pmach10
01-03-14, 13:00
Hi to all, I've just updated to 5.0 and have no volume at all on all movie's,also having problem's with domain tried setting up with Nokly tried various time's resending email's but no account activation link that was Friday however Saturday got a email from Hostinger UK is this related ?? also will this still work with a domain for the 1channel fix etc.Any help with either will be much appreciated. Cheers :confused:

satmanbasil
02-03-14, 03:51
Hi

I had no sound when checking out iptv links however since i moved the receiver and had to power down on reboot it seems to have sorted the problem out maybe you should try that and see if it helps

garyblas
02-03-14, 17:25
Anyone in UK found all IPTV's blocked this week?

Stu5
02-03-14, 17:26
Anyone in UK found all IPTV's blocked this week?

I haven't been able to watch a thing

garyblas
02-03-14, 17:43
Ok found football Bein working on IPTV Feeds.. :)

Monde Receptor not working any more

pauldob22
04-03-14, 16:08
Monde recerpteur working better than the others for me. YouTube still not working.
Strange how different things are working for some and not others

khan888
04-03-14, 17:02
Monde recerpteur working better than the others for me. YouTube still not working.
Strange how different things are working for some and not others

There's another minor update for 5.0. Update In tools/file library and YouTube and some other minor fixes have been applied

Stu5
04-03-14, 18:32
Which file is it khan888

khan888
04-03-14, 19:37
Which file is it khan888

Install the version 5 file again it has the latest fixes, select it and force install (yellow button)

Stu5
04-03-14, 19:37
Which file is it khan888

Install the version 5 file again it has the latest fixes, select it and force install (yellow button)

Roger that

khan888
04-03-14, 19:41
Roger that

:thumbup:

Stu5
04-03-14, 19:42
Thanks khan

pmach10
06-03-14, 13:40
Hi could anyone please give me a step by step using x10 hosting as getting no where using various other setting's.Trying to setup on vu+ ultimo using Vix image,any help will be much appreciated.Cheers :confused:

satmanbasil
06-03-14, 23:20
Hi mate

Try reading page one of this thread for what you seek

beck
10-03-14, 01:05
Hi this looks not so easy to do is there a more plain and simple way to get 1 channel working I have seen something called hideman would this work in the same way soryy if I'm way off the mark with this I'm just not good with messing around with files and always think I do something that would mess my computer or my enigma box up totatly so always looking for easyest and safest ways around things thanks