PDA

View Full Version : Picons (VU+ Duo)

mrjrobinson
19-01-14, 21:55
Im sorry to have to start another thread for this, but im struggling to find the Picons for my box. I have seen one set which look a little poor. The ones im after are just the logo with no background.
If you look at the picture attached in the top right corner the BBC 2 logo doesnt show a background. This is what im after.
I hope someone can help.

Cheers

judge
19-01-14, 22:02
Try tv-ocram.shd.transparent-black-nopadding from the plugin feeds.

mrjrobinson
19-01-14, 22:09

This is how mine show, so its the image thats putting the white box round it not a setting.

mrjrobinson
20-01-14, 17:26
Any help out there?

sigpark
20-01-14, 20:14
I think as @judge says use the tv-ocram Picons in the ViX plugins feed - there are picon sets for many satellites listed, for Freesat etc. choose from the tv-ocram set. Picking "shd" which is "Super HD" and transparent is best choice.

Next it depends on the skin - some skins use a background behind the picon "PiconBg"; I believe the background colour is set in the setup / system / user interface settings. It can be a number of colours including transparent.

The image captured in your post above is from a skin that does not have a background behind the picon by the looks of it; by comparion picons in ViX Night HD infobar does have a background behind the picon.

mrjrobinson
21-01-14, 10:48
I really appreciate the help from everyone :)
I have found some Picons at this website, that maybe helpful for other http://picons.bitbucket.org/downloads.html