PDA

View Full Version : Bouquests issue

mase2hot
03-11-10, 22:01
Hi,

put on v3.6.1 2nd October 2010 by B16MCC but the channels are not in order in what they are orignally if you know what I mean. Is this possible?

Thanks

Larry-G
03-11-10, 22:06
this has been discussed at least half a dozen times on this forum alone, so this is the last time i'll post this as it really is very easy to find the answer using the search button.

================================================== =============================

ok first you need a clean version of the bouquet pack or if you still have it in .rar format extract it again.

then open dreamboxedit and click on the OPTIONS tab followed by the ADVANCED tab.
now you should see a option called
allow duplicate entries in "user" bouquets make sure that option is ticked. once it is close and restart dreamboxedit. now you can load the bouquet pack to dreamboxedit and send it to your box with the correct channel lineup.

mase2hot
03-11-10, 22:40
sorry dont think I explained myself correctly. For instance If I choose BBC1 101 it currently loads a different channel...

Larry-G
03-11-10, 22:42
yes i know exactly what you mean and have posted the solution above.

mase2hot
03-11-10, 23:02
Ok then maybe im jsut an idiot...lol. I did as you instructed channels show in order in dreamboxedit. Although they show in order the still have the incorrect channel numbers. For instance to get channel 4 I need to use 4 instead of 104. This fine but for channels like E4 which should be 136 I have to enter 35...

silverfox0786
04-11-10, 04:05
your still getting duplicate errors dreambox edit should show place holder channels in place of ch1-100 and others not used by the sly box which then will give you bbc1 at 101 and so on. one you have them in plaace off all ch numbers that are not used by sly your zapping will be correct once uploaded to box

p.s. make sure in tools the bouquet is toggled to type 4 bouquet for enigma 2

mase2hot
06-11-10, 20:11
I know remember seeing those placeholder channels when it was working... How do I get them back? as they have gone?

Thanks

mase2hot
06-11-10, 21:52
Ok a direct ftp of the bouquets sorted this. So my Dreambox edit must have an incorrect setting or somthing...